You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I wanna watch Gomorrah but can I fuck find it on Kodi with English subtitles. 

@Carvalho Diablo 

Help a brother out?

(Also, went to see Peter Rabbit 2 on Sunday. Turdsette said she’d come with me so I didn’t look weird going on my own. Anyway, Chika Yasumura aka Brittany Shoesmith was in it but she had no lines at all. Still nice to see that she’s moving on and getting parts.)

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

@Carvalho Diablo 

Help a brother out?

(Also, went to see Peter Rabbit 2 on Sunday. Turdsette said she’d come with me so I didn’t look weird going on my own. Anyway, Chika Yasumura aka Brittany Shoesmith was in it but she had no lines at all. Still nice to see that she’s moving on and getting parts.)

First off you need to set up a free account at Opensubtitles.org

Then in Kodi you'll need to go into the Kodi repo > subtitles > install Opensubtitles.org

Once that's done, go into the settings of OpenSubtitles Kodi app and whack in the user name and password of your recently created account.

Now when you go into your TV and movie app and play a Gommorah stream, you can pause it and go to the subtitles option of the player and instruct it to download subtitles using the OpenSubtitle plug in. This literally takes about 2 seconds.

Select the subtitle you wish to use, press play again and you're away mate.

Sounds like a fart on but the whole thing should take you 5 minutes tops.

Occasionally you'll get shitty subs with sync issues, just pause the stream and repeat the steps to download and select a different subtitle file. Many of which are clearly rated for accuracy (by users on the Open Subtitles website).

#TeamShoesmith

• Upvote 9

10 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

First off you need to set up a free account at Opensubtitles.org

Then in Kodi you'll need to go into the Kodi repo > subtitles > install Opensubtitles.org

Once that's done, go into the settings of OpenSubtitles Kodi app and whack in the user name and password of your recently created account.

Now when you go into your TV and movie app and play a Gommorah stream, you can pause it and go to the subtitles option of the player and instruct it to download subtitles using the OpenSubtitle plug in. This literally takes about 2 seconds.

Select the subtitle you wish to use, press play again and you're away mate.

Sounds like a fart on but the whole thing should take you 5 minutes tops.

Occasionally you'll get shitty subs with sync issues, just pause the stream and repeat the steps to download and select a different subtitle file. Many of which are clearly rated for accuracy (by users on the Open Subtitles website).

#TeamShoesmith

You beautiful bastard. 

11 hours ago, Elite said:

It's been confirmed, obviously Titus Welliver (Who I actually rate) is in it but not sure who else.

Read that Bosch , Maddie and Money Chandler are mainly involved. Bosch is a private eye now and some of the other stalwarts drift in and out occasionally.

Re-watching Boardwalk Empire again, nearing the end of season 3, Gyp Rosetti has just bashed one of his own guys head in with a spade and Owen Slater found dead in a crate. Brilliant stuff, but what has really struck me this 2nd time round is the grade A top notch fanny quotient.

I mean, I always loved Jimmy's Ma but Harrow's girlfriend, phwoa where was she hiding? And Katy, the Thompson's maid and at least a dozen others.

The only BE bird whom I find plug ugly is Nucky's mistress in season 3, Billie Kent. I mean, wtf is up with her nose?

BE 9/10

BE crumpet 9.5/10

• Upvote 1

On 13/07/2021 at 21:26, Captain Turdseye said:

@Carvalho Diablo 

Help a brother out?

Enjoy gomorrah 

Its fucking epic

Peep show (again)

Impossible to pick a favourite episode but the 1 where mark pretends to have a gary and the paint balling ones are up there (if it's not snow patrol or the Beatles I'm fucked)

Super hans Is s tremendous character 

• Upvote 1

On 13/07/2021 at 19:49, Elite said:

It's my favourite season of the lot. Still got a few episodes left but definitely on board with the planned spin-off.

On 13/07/2021 at 19:50, VladimirIlyich said:

I had no idea there was a potential spin off.

I'm on Connellys mailing list so I get updates when his new books etc. are coming out.

They sent a thing out before season 7 was released saying that it would be the last and that there would be a spin off but I don't have that email anymore.

When the they started streaming 7 they sent this out.

All 8 episodes of Bosch season 7 are streaming now on Amazon Prime Video. Based on The Burning Room (2014) and the real arson case that inspired it, the seventh and final season of Bosch puts Detective Harry Bosch’s motto center stage: “Everybody counts or nobody counts.” When a ten-year-old girl dies in an arson fire, Detective Harry Bosch risks everything to bring her killer to justice despite opposition from powerful forces. The highly charged, politically sensitive case forces Bosch to face a grueling dilemma of how far he is willing to go to achieve justice. 

As previously announced, IMDb TV, Amazon’s premium free streaming service, is producing a new spinoff series. It began production this week and stars Titus Welliver, Mimi Rogers and Madison Lintz. We’ll share more updates about this new show soon.

I suspect it's going to be along the lines of the books when he ended up part time for the smaller police department, the name of which currently escapes me, and the work he did for Mickey Haller but with Mimi Rogers subbing in for continuity to the way the Bosch TV show went. 

• Upvote 1

On 14/06/2021 at 08:11, Butch said:

Been watching this and its brilliant. Clarkson is so funny and it's refreshing to hear swearing without beeps. His side kick is a funny fucker and head of security Gerald is a nutcase who talks bollocks. Great stuff. 

Just watching this, the farm shop he Visits is near my mother in law.  That pork pie he bought is £12.  It’s fucking unbelievable. 

Seeing as I'm legally stuck in I binge watched Clarkson's Farm, must admit I really enjoyed it and it had me laughing a lot. I spent a decent amount of time in that area of the country when I was in the military and it's beautiful. Of all the places in the UK that's probably the only area I would live if I could. 

It's TV so it's all contrived, the locals can sometimes be a little difficult to understand but they deliberately edited that old guy to make him less understandable. Still it was fun and far better than some of the shows that get shat out these days. 

If I only watched shows based on people that had the same or similar viewpoints to myself I'd hardly watch a fucking thing. 

• Upvote 1

Dr Death....Alec Baldwin and Christian Slater have to try to stop a surgeon practicing medicine who is clearly an incompetent manic but who keeps getting hired by hospitals and butchering patients.

Based on a true story and there has been a podcast of the story.

I am 3 Episodes in out of 8 and so far rather good.

7.5/10

• Upvote 1

I have been carrying on with Kevin Can Fuck Himself. I am really enjoying it. The weird little comedy bits that I didn't much like to begin with really grow on you. I think I've watched 5 or 6 now (how ever many there's been) and so far I'd give it a 7/10. 

@redheart I was going to start that this weekend. Cheers for the info, I'm going to try and give it a go. 

I finally finished the "I'll be gone in the dark" documentary. That was really good too - it was a story I didn't really know. I was aware of the golden state killer, but I'd never heard of Michelle McNamara or her book. All things considered, the documentary was brilliantly made and I'd give it an 8/10. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I’ve finally started The Wire. 3 episodes in and it’s …. Ok. Tell me it gets better. It’s got Fred West and that talking mannequin Lance Reddick from Bosch in it so I’m pissed off already 

First few episodes are setting it all up. 

Don’t give up, you’ll end up hating yourself if you do.