You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha @Elite He's like John Furys skinnier brother ! 

Blondie (the younger ish one) would you? 

Yeah he's funny to watch but you'd feel like punching the prick if you met him. 

Yeah, I would. Looks like she's got a decent pair when it shows her swimming.

4 hours ago, Elite said:

Yeah he's funny to watch but you'd feel like punching the prick if you met him. 

Yeah, I would. Looks like she's got a decent pair when it shows her swimming.

He was such a cunt, thanks for the heads up. I don't know how the bald fella didn't fill him in over the toaster stuff. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He was such a cunt, thanks for the heads up. I don't know how the bald fella didn't fill him in over the toaster stuff. 

All the other blokes were nice fellas, they should have stuck him on an episode with that Yorkshire couple were the fella was a complete twat. Would have been fireworks.

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

All the other blokes were nice fellas, they should have stuck him on an episode with that Yorkshire couple were the fella was a complete twat. Would have been fireworks.

The two women were the most likely to smack him. I often wonder if they are really like that in normal life. "I call a spade a spade" wanker 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The two women were the most likely to smack him. I often wonder if they are really like that in normal life. "I call a spade a spade" wanker 

If you're that much of a twat on TV I can guarantee you'll be an even bigger twat in real life.

• Upvote 1

I'm 3 seasons into Rectify now and it's a great show, it has a charm to it that's pretty unique. Even Teddy is growing on me now, there isn't a member of the cast that is out of place. It's a slow-burner but the way it slowly unravels the story of the original crime is very well done, as is the character development. Just hope season 4 isn't a load of shite.

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Watched Daredevil right through again, it's some of the best TV of the last ten years, dunno why it doesn't get the credit it deserves. Wonderfully complex characters and some of the best actors around.

I re watched the whole lot again about 2 months ago. It really is very good. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm 3 seasons into Rectify now and it's a great show, it has a charm to it that's pretty unique. Even Teddy is growing on me now, there isn't a member of the cast that is out of place. It's a slow-burner but the way it slowly unravels the story of the original crime is very well done, as is the character development. Just hope season 4 isn't a load of shite.

No,it's consistently high quality stuff. I never understood why it never got the plaudits it deserved in relation to other top quality shows.

40 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

No,it's consistently high quality stuff. I never understood why it never got the plaudits it deserved in relation to other top quality shows.

Yeah it literally had no hype, hence me only just getting around to watching it.

Mare of Easttown is a reasonably similar show but that's wank compared to Rectify.

Not sure if this is classed as a show or not but today on Netflix sees the arrival of Fear Street part 1  part 2 follows next week and part 3 the week after.

Based on the RL Stine anthology the story arc starts in 1994, then 1978 and finally 1666. 

Trailer looked good, got a few familiar faces in it including Gillian Jabobs from Community. I was expecting something along the lines of his Goosebumps series but based on the trailer this does seem darker and aimed at an elder 15 plus audience.

Looking forward to giving it a go later.

23 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Re-watching Boardwalk Empire. Loved it first time round and it's just as good upon repeat.

And the fanny quotient is top drawer.

I watched it again quite recently. The way they finished it was shite. It was brilliant tIll they rushed it all through in that final season 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Poster said:

Just finished the last `Bosch, a bit sad as I’ve enjoyed all of them. Apparently there’s a spin off series planned, time will tell if that’s any good.

I think I’ll read the books now. 

Bosch was easy watching and very enjoyable. Hardly top end stuff though. 

Hahaha Bosch is "ok" thats literally it. Watchable but he is a fucking awful actor. The acting in it from most is awful to be honest. Good storylines I guess but executed averagely. (Just my opinion, superb for anyone who loves it) 

14 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Not sure if this is classed as a show or not but today on Netflix sees the arrival of Fear Street part 1  part 2 follows next week and part 3 the week after.

Based on the RL Stine anthology the story arc starts in 1994, then 1978 and finally 1666. 

Trailer looked good, got a few familiar faces in it including Gillian Jabobs from Community. I was expecting something along the lines of his Goosebumps series but based on the trailer this does seem darker and aimed at an elder 15 plus audience.

Looking forward to giving it a go later.

Load of bollocks. Decent soundtrack but it's 1994 and you're playing Firestarter? 

10 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Bosch was easy watching and very enjoyable. Hardly top end stuff though. 

Yet still the best thing on Amazon. The point is that Amazon Prime is overwhelmingly shit,and Netflix is becoming worse too lately,in my experience. These algorithms they use are absolute wank.