You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The wife watched the first thirty minutes or so , safe to aay the girls have aged better than the boys.

Was funny when they were asked about keeping in touch and were disingenuously making out they were all bezzies , and Perry suddenly pipes up ' nobody ever phones me ' Cue nervous laughter.

11 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The wife watched the first thirty minutes or so , safe to aay the girls have aged better than the boys.

Was funny when they were asked about keeping in touch and were disingenuously making out they were all bezzies , and Perry suddenly pipes up ' nobody ever phones me ' Cue nervous laughter.

That's probably because he is a needy, annoying self-centred addict pain in the arse

I've surprised myself with how much I'm enjoying Motherland. None of the characters - mostly self-centred middle-class mums with pointless jobs and self-created first-world problems - are people I can relate to and too many of them are just poorly-written archetypes.  But the performances of the main cast members - especially Anna Maxwell-Martin, Lucy Punch & Diane Morgan - carry the whole thing and make it a fun way to spend half an hour.

• Upvote 3

On 31/05/2021 at 13:57, AngryOfTuebrook said:

David Schwimmer was good fun in Intelligence on Sky recently.

Season 2 is out shortly I think.

I finished season 2 of Pennyworth last night. I really enjoyed it. Paloma Faith was brilliant. James Purefoy pretty much played himself or the role he often does, but was a good cast addition. And I enjoy Simon Day's cameos. 7.5/10

58 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Sweet Tooth. On Netflix, apocalyptic story about a world decimated by a virus when at the same time human hybrids are born. Four episodes in so far and me and the boy are enjoying it.

7/10.

Mrs HL watched 6 episodes yesterday and says it's the best thing she's seen on Netflix this year.

Watched the first two episodes yesterday and I suppose the best compliment I could give it was that it didn't feel like Netflix had made it. Apart from their usual crappy CGI where you wonder how a company with so much money can have such bad CGI on a regular basis.

This is a Robbery

Documentary series on Netflix (and exec produced by your very own Linda Pizzuti Henry) about the world biggest art heist at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Art Museum in Boston on St Patrick's Day in 1990.

Quite interesting stuff, 4x50 minute episodes, could really have fit it all into 2 hours though and made it a bit tighter.

6/10

Catastrophe- 9/10. Another series that passed me by when it originally came out. I really enjoyed this, absolutely hilarious in parts (FatIdiot@BadBreath.CUNT) and just the right side of sentimental in others. Plus Sharon Horgan is a total MILF.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Catastrophe- 9/10. Another series that passed me by when it originally came out. I really enjoyed this, absolutely hilarious in parts (FatIdiot@BadBreath.CUNT) and just the right side of sentimental in others. Plus Sharon Horgan is a total MILF.

It's superb that. 

6 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Anybody seen this Liverpool Narcos thing?

Yeah, bit of a let down in the end. Worth the watch but I doubt anyone from the city will learn much new. I might re-watch episode 3 because I was a bit distracted but the way a few people had gone on about it before I'd watched 2 & 3 I was a bit let down. Danny Dyer & Stephen French it isn't. 

5/10 

A couple of new ones, I’ve started over the last couple of days.

Time - A BBC Prison drama starring Sean Bean and Stephen Graham (I know). The first episode was excellent.

8.5/10

In Plain Sight - An ITV crime drama starring Dougie Henshall and Martin Compston. It’s been on before apparently but I didn’t see it.

An enjoyable first episode.

8/10

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

A couple of new ones, I’ve started over the last couple of days.

Time - A BBC Prison drama starring Sean Bean and Stephen Graham (I know). The first episode was excellent.

8.5/10

In Plain Sight - An ITV crime drama starring Dougie Henshall and Martin Compston. It’s been on before apparently but I didn’t see it.

An enjoyable first episode.

8/10

Gonna start this later

• Upvote 1