You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Snowfall series 4 , I know most people rave about this season but I think it's the weakest of the lot. Lost its edge for me , the journalist character is a joke and all in all I'll be glad to see the back of it .

Very disappointing 

anigif_sub-buzz-2195-1617884031-5.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Snowfall series 4 , I know most people rave about this season but I think it's the weakest of the lot. Lost its edge for me , the journalist character is a joke and all in all I'll be glad to see the back of it .

Very disappointing 

I agree. I hated that journalist too and the whole concept of 'Shock,horror! The US are funding a war by smuggling drugs and preying on the weakest in their own society to do so.' They'd only left Vietnam a decade earlier and did a lot of the same thing. 

Just watching an old episode of a George Clarke series. A couple have moved to Croatia to open up a holiday park.  They can’t speak the language, nearly froze to death, don’t have planning permission and have just paid £5k to find water on the property after a water diviner told them there was a spring on their land.  

there was no water and the builders have now disappeared.  It’s like watching a car crash. 

Colony. 7.5/10. Three seasons on Netflix, started watching not expecting much but it's actually quite decent. Based around an alien invasion in which you don't see a great deal of the actual aliens, a few familiar faces popping up, including Apollo Creed as the main characters (Sawyer from Lost) cop partner.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

Colony. 7.5/10. Three seasons on Netflix, started watching not expecting much but it's actually quite decent. Based around an alien invasion in which you don't see a great deal of the actual aliens, a few familiar faces popping up, including Apollo Creed as the main characters (Sawyer from Lost) cop partner.

I think it’s a great series, watched it online a while back. You’re right, the focus is mainly on how humans react to the invasion. Shady how it was essentially planned with human help. 

The Pact. I watched the first one earlier. A bit formulaic but a good cast and enjoyable enough. Looking forward to getting to the next episode which is a good sign.

7.5/10 but it’s early days so could go either way. I could see it being really good or, perhaps more likely, descend into the ridiculous. 

On 25/05/2021 at 13:07, Kepler-186 said:

Scotland’s Game 8/10

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07r24xz

2 episodes on iPlayer 

Story of Scottish f*tba from 80s onwards.

Just started this, really good so far. I had no idea about that Hearts attempt at taking Hibs over. One thing is for certain, this 1990 Hibs shirt is bloody lovely 

D5EtIi2WAAAdN-R.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Just started this, really good so far. I had no idea about that Hearts attempt at taking Hibs over. One thing is for certain, this 1990 Hibs shirt is bloody lovely 

D5EtIi2WAAAdN-R.jpg

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Think there’s a 3rd episode on the national team, it’s not on there yet. Boss kit. Lots of it I was sort of vaguely aware of. Some proper dodgy stuff went on. 

• Upvote 1

Re watching No Offecne 

Cop show based in Manchester.

Loved it and loved the main female lead in it. Such a great character and played to perfection by locla biiiird.

Best bit 

"witness said she was fat and gobby"

I mean, thats half on Manchester, we dont satand a chance of finding her"

Mrs Redheart made me watch the Friends Reunion.

That was painful.

Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston need to stop dressing like they are sexy 20 somethings. They look grisly. Kudrow looks well.

Matt Le Blanc has eaten all the pies and seems happy in life. Good for him. David Schwimmer seems ok.

I am having Matthew Perry in the deathpool the next time I  need to pick. He looks fucked

Oh and James fucking Corden

6 minutes ago, redheart said:

Mrs Redheart made me watch the Friends Reunion.

That was painful.

Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston need to stop dressing like they are sexy 20 somethings. They look grisly. Kudrow looks well.

Matt Le Blanc has eaten all the pies and seems happy in life. Good for him. David Schwimmer seems ok.

I am having Matthew Perry in the deathpool the next time I  need to pick. He looks fucked

Oh and James fucking Corden

Yeah she 'made' me watch it as well. I actually enjoyed it, not gonna lie. Always thought Friends was alright. Not on the levels of Seinfeld or Frasier of course but easy watching and nostalgic. 

You're right about Aniston and Cox, they have fucking ruined two perfectly beautiful faces. Lisa Kudrow is basically Phoebe in real life. Matt Le Blanc is ace (Fuck Top Gear) and Schwimmer is a decent fella. 

Yep thought the same about Matthew Perry, he is shot to pieces. Definitely pissed up there you could tell by the way he was sat and he was nursing a coffee a few times as well. Shame to see because he was easily the best character in Friends. I get the feeling the others have had enough of him a bit. Nowhere near the warmth towards him as each other. 

FUCK JAMES CORDEN 

3 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Friends is about as funny as seeing your smelly cat get hit by a car.

It's shit, it always was shit, it'll always be shit.

You may not be a bed of roses,
And you're no friend to those with noses.

On 22/05/2021 at 09:01, skend04 said:

Castlevania S4 - 9/10

The whole Dracula thing done right.

Game adaptation done right.

Anime done right.

I’m not really into Anime but I’m considering giving this a go because the chatter surrounding it is almost universally positive. 

ABC are rebooting a TV series from the 1960s - The Celebrity Dating Show. Celebrities are paired up to date bachelors/bacelorettes and they'll have no idea about each other. The bachelors will be provided clues to the identity of the celebrities before dating them when Michael Bolton sings a song that describes them in loose terms.

Sounds like a format made by someone while smoking a doobie.

16 minutes ago, sir roger said:

A film of some sort ended earlier and automatically took the tv back to BBC 1 , who knew that Question of Sport still existed ?

Me. I watch it when it's on or record it. Dawson is a proper nob but Tuffers is great. I used to do really well but fuck knows whats going on when they ask questions about athletics/netball/hockey etc. Should just be footy.