You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

On 19/12/2020 at 20:57, Barrington Womble said:

I've just finished "The Flight Attendant" from HBO max. I really enjoyed it and I thought the bird off big bang carried her role well. 8/10. 

Another two episodes last night. I like that it's snappy and quirky, and I love the theme music perfectly matching the style of filming. But I'm getting a bit tired of shag, drink, be late, speak to dead bloke, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. It has a stay of execution for an episode or two and if there's no development by then, it's going in the bin. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, rb14 said:

Another two episodes last night. I like that it's snappy and quirky, and I love the theme music perfectly matching the style of filming. But I'm getting a bit tired of shag, drink, be late, speak to dead bloke, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. It has a stay of execution for an episode or two and if there's no development by then, it's going in the bin. 

yeah, her self destructive nature get fucking annoying at times. there gets slightly less of that as it goes on. or perhaps she gets pissed in different scenarios! 

This Kate Garraway programme about her poor husband. Terrible stuff. As someone who's still suffering weird chest issues three months after Covid myself it's worrying.

But the worst thing is her house - it's a dump. Chipped paintwork, shite everywhere.

4 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

It probably is Robbie but just for balance...

B8F78542-685C-4BC2-A8F6-FB784B03A8F7.jpeg

Looks like she'd vote for Abbey Road over Sgt Pepper.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, johnsusername said:

This Kate Garraway programme about her poor husband. Terrible stuff. As someone who's still suffering weird chest issues three months after Covid myself it's worrying.

But the worst thing is her house - it's a dump. Chipped paintwork, shite everywhere.

Looks like she'd vote for Abbey Road over Sgt Pepper.

You sound like my mrs , thats all she could focus on , the hoarder house and the old banger car with dents all over it.

Startup (Amazon) - Another show I had never heard of but 4 episodes in and it's great so far. Martin Freeman is in it and plays a psychotic and dodgy FBI agent on the trail of some laundered money. A bit similar to Ozark in which you have the main protagonist who is generally a good guy getting mixed up with some bad stuff. 8/10 so far.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Startup (Amazon) - Another show I had never heard of but 4 episodes in and it's great so far. Martin Freeman is in it and plays a psychotic and dodgy FBI agent on the trail of some laundered money. A bit similar to Ozark in which you have the main protagonist who is generally a good guy getting mixed up with some bad stuff. 8/10 so far.

I’ve just restarted Fargo (my missus hasn’t seen it) where you could say the same thing about Freeman. I watched the first two series a while back. 

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Will try that.

Have just started Sneaky Pete which is another Amazon show that's passed me by. Good so far.