You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

It’s well worth watching the last two episodes of the previous series. Little refresher. It’s been a while. 

I will definitely have to recap, totally forgot what happened and I watched it fairly recently. Forgot whether Adama Traore is still in it or not 

1 hour ago, Elite said:

Anyone else really struggling to find anything worth watching at the moment?

I'm down to watching C level shows that I lose interest in very quickly.

Yep. Tried Silicon Valley but its not for me. Watching Deutschland 83/89 season 3 and its about a B/C level standard and Mr Mercedes Season 2 is of a similar level. Nothing lately has come close to 'blowing my socks off' type of series.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Elite said:

Anyone else really struggling to find anything worth watching at the moment?

I'm down to watching C level shows that I lose interest in very quickly.

Yup, me.

I've made a list of the films likely to be nominated for Best Picture Oscar and I've been working my way through that. Very hit and miss.

Nomadland for the win.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Yep. Tried Silicon Valley but its not for me. Watching Deutschland 83/89 season 3 and its about a B/C level standard and Mr Mercedes Season 2 is of a similar level. Nothing lately has come close to 'blowing my socks off' type of series.

Only thing I can say is great about Mr Mercedes season 2 is that the opening theme song is 'Mississippi' John Hurt's 'I Shall not be Moved. Its a great version of the old Blues/Gospel song that f***ball crowds have belted out for decades.

4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I rewatched Breaking Bad and trying to watch these lower tier shows after that is hard work as they just cannot possibly compete.

25 minutes ago, Elite said:

I rewatched Breaking Bad and trying to watch these lower tier shows after that is hard work as they just cannot possibly compete.

I can understand that. I rewatched Breaking Bad last year and its still brilliant. I keep wanting to watch The Sopranos for about the fourth time but just can't bring myself to do it.

Snowpiercer on Netflix is worth watching. It’s nowhere near the top bracket of TV shows and there’s some plot holes that are big enough to put Tony’s mum’s vadge to shame, but it’s easy enough to watch. 

The concept had much greater potential than how it’s ended up but I suppose it kills 45 minutes every week. 

43 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Pennyworth is a decent watch, Season two just started the other night. Think it's on Starz through Amazon.

It's a fucking scam that Starz. 

"Welcome to prime video. The top row of shows are included in the package."

"What about the row below which has a better selection?"

"£4 a month extra mate"

"Bezo cunt."

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Elite said:

It's a fucking scam that Starz. 

"Welcome to prime video. The top row of shows are included in the package."

"What about the row below which has a better selection?"

"£4 a month extra mate"

"Bezo cunt."

There's a few of them, Arrow too and some horror (?) one. Prime should gate those off, it's annoying looking through and finding you need yet another sub. I got 7 days free of Starz and watched Mr Mercedes, but there's bugger all else on it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mudface said:

There's a few of them, Arrow too and some horror (?) one. Prime should gate those off, it's annoying looking through and finding you need yet another sub. I got 7 days free of Starz and watched Mr Mercedes, but there's bugger all else on it.

I noticed Gomorrah is on it. I usually watch things on Kodi but I'd sooner watch anything with subtitles on a legit platform as I've been burnt before.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

I noticed Gomorrah is on it. I usually watch things on Kodi but I'd sooner watch anything with subtitles on a legit platform as I've been burnt before.

Yeah definitely, some of the streams are crap for that sort of thing. Mind you, Now TV's subs don't work properly at the best of times.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm watching gomorrah on arrow at the moment. I could not find it anywhere else.