You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

On 09/02/2021 at 23:52, Scooby Dudek said:

Just watched the first two episodes of Brave New World. 

Not sure about the direction they have gone in and just read it was cancelled after one season.

Is it worth staying with or not worth the time seeing there are no more ? 

Stick with it mate. It's nothing like the book, but I thought it got really entertaining. I didn't like the first episode and was going to give up, glad I stuck with it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Kodi > Exodus Redux > The very first stream that shows up. Assuming you’ve got Real Debrid, that is. 

We watched the first episode last night. It was late and I was half asleep, kind of nodding off. Gonna pick it back up tonight. 

I didn't have trouble with the first few. I've been using Shadow though, so will give exodus a go.

13 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Watched the first episode of ZeroZeroZero. I won’t rate it yet but I enjoyed it. For obvious reasons, it has a similar feel to Gomorrah and I liked that a lot. 

I’m going to try not to binge watch but looking forward to episode two. 

I’ve watched the first three now and so far I’d say it’s alright but I think it’s been wildly overrated on here by some people. Not sure if it’s just the subtitles but the non-English dialogue is piss poor in comparison to some of the ‘great’ shows. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ve watched the first three now and so far I’d say it’s alright but I think it’s been wildly overrated on here by some people. Not sure if it’s just the subtitles but the non-English dialogue is piss poor in comparison to some of the ‘great’ shows. 

Yes, I think it could go either way. I did enjoy the first episode though so suspending judgement until I’ve watched a few more. 

18 minutes ago, Elite said:

Two episodes watched of When They See Us, enthralling stuff but very intense and anger inducing but from what I've read there's worse to come now that they've been found guilty.  8.5/10 so far.

About the Central Park 5? If so that's a brilliant series.

The acting from the largely unknown cast was really something special imo, right out of the top drawer.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I'd a chat about this type of reaction regarding the Queens Gambit. That was a good program, very watchable but if you watched it when the hype was at its peak you would disappointed. I watched it with no expectations and enjoyed it, I've already decided I'm not watching zerozerozero for a good while, the hype will lead disappointment, its a guarantee. 

16 minutes ago, No2 said:

I'd a chat about this type of reaction regarding the Queens Gambit. That was a good program, very watchable but if you watched it when the hype was at its peak you would disappointed. I watched it with no expectations and enjoyed it, I've already decided I'm not watching zerozerozero for a good while, the hype will lead disappointment, its a guarantee. 

Bizarre logic that.

Like saying you wouldn't shag Katie Perry because she might be a rubbish in bed.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elite said:

Bizarre logic that.

Like saying you wouldn't shag Katie Perry because she might be a rubbish in bed.

Its not comparable, passing on a ride isn't the same thing, the chance may never come round again. Perry has just pushed out a baby, her best days are in the past. Obviously you still would but you wouldn't want to be leaving it to much longer. A TV show on the other hand isn't going anywhere. I'll watch it in a couple of years and it will no doubt be great.

26 minutes ago, No2 said:

Its not comparable, passing on a ride isn't the same thing, the chance may never come round again. Perry has just pushed out a baby, her best days are in the past. Obviously you still would but you wouldn't want to be leaving it to much longer. A TV show on the other hand isn't going anywhere. I'll watch it in a couple of years and it will no doubt be great.

How many plops has she pushed out?

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

About the Central Park 5? If so that's a brilliant series.

The acting from the largely unknown cast was really something special imo, right out of the top drawer.

That's the one.

You're spot on about the acting, it's of the highest calibre. I'm midway through the last episode now and the young lad in the adult prison is the stand out for me, could go on to have a great career.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Elite said:

You're spot on about the acting, it's of the highest calibre. I'm midway through the last episode now and the young lad in the adult prison is the stand out for me, could go on to have a great career.

Not with murder hanging over him mate. Shit sticks 

• Upvote 2