You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The Haunting Of Bly Manor - 7/10. Entertaining but never hits the consistency of Hill House. Episodes 5 and 8 do hit those heights and are the standout episodes for me. I’m not going any further than that as I don’t want to spoil it for anyone else. Still very good television though.

• Upvote 1

On 13/10/2020 at 15:31, Carvalho Diablo said:

5 episodes into The Duece and really enjoying it.

James Franco and Maggie Gylenhall star in this tale of hookers, pimps, the mob and NYC sleaze. Shagging, whiskey, pussy and spunk all over the place, it's the biz so far.

Also has the best theme music of any show going, Curtis Mayfield's brilliant If There's A Hell Below (We're All Gonna Go).

Kodi - The Crew

Yep I really enjoyed The Deuce. A cracking show but with two disappointments

1:Maggie Gylenhall's tits are very bad

2:They failed to land the ending despite Blondie doing a version of the Sidewalks of New York

35 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Also, strongly urge people to watch The Comey Rule.

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

I enjoyed it too. Can't remember what I scored it, maybe a 7.5 or an 8. 

I've just started Ted Lasso which started streaming on Apple a couple of months back. About an amateur American football coach who gets a job running "AFC Richmond" a premier League football club. Lots of filming at selhurst park. Episode 1 was pretty amusing, I liked it. I can feel it's an easy one to binge. 

29 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

The Comey Rule.

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

I saw a pretty average review of this so had swerved up to now. Based on this, I’ll give it a shot. 

31 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Ted Lasso

Enjoyed it. A very easy watch with a bit of heart. It’s not world class television but I liked it.

7/10.

5 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Keep with it, it's right up there with Sopranos and Narcos for me, it's a fucking wonderful series and you need to stay with it to see the full map.

I'm 3 episodes into Season 2 and it's a bit all over the place but strangely engaging. I have read that the pay off in season 3 and 4 is worth the incoherent second season.

9 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

This blye Manor is short of hauntings at the minute. The fit main actress cant act either.

About to settle in and start episode 5. The gardener would get a game. Lezzes up a bit in episode 4. Very short on jumpy scenes so far but I've heard it gets good from now. The young girl is perfectly fucking annoying.