You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

2 minutes ago, Mudface said:

That's definitely worth watching? I did watch a bit of the first episode over the weekend, then got sidetracked by Homeland, which is pretty good fun.

Yeah it's brilliant. I think it tails off a bit towards the end but very watchable.

It was innovative when it came out and very funny as well.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

First you say? Yes, definitely first. 

Ah. Well, that sucks. I thought the first series was a little patchy, especially when she-

just out of the blue decided to fuck her chief suspect in a parking lot and then go for a dirty weekend with him.

- but the first couple of episodes in series 2 were much better. Oh well, I've no problem dropping series when I'm not enjoying them.

4 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Ah. Well, that sucks. I thought the first series was a little patchy, especially when she-

Reveal hidden contents

- but the first couple of episodes in series 2 were much better. Oh well, I've no problem dropping series when I'm not enjoying them.

I think I got to around season 3 but that was a pretty good effort on my part as it was well past its best by then.

I am also struggling to get through season 3 of Berlin Station which had a good first season but has gone a very similar way to Homeland.

9 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Doing some work and left the TV on in the background for Sunak's announcement and Loose Women came on afterwards. Fuck me do these panelists ever stop droning on ?

Oh the cunts sit there and slag men off constantly. Say something back though and they'll start crying and have a phone-in about it. Gang of cunts 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, sir roger said:

Doing some work and left the TV on in the background for Sunak's announcement and Loose Women came on afterwards. Fuck me do these panelists ever stop droning on ?

Do they know what 'Loose Women' means?

On 23/09/2020 at 17:21, Elite said:

Yeah it's brilliant. I think it tails off a bit towards the end but very watchable.

It was innovative when it came out and very funny as well.

Thanks for the recommendation, really enjoying this now. I just finished series 1 last night. The only reservation I have is that there weren't a lot more sex scenes with 'young Ruth' like in episode 2... Nice 'spot the Game of Thrones actors' bit in the first few episodes too.

2 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Thanks for the recommendation, really enjoying this now. I just finished series 1 last night. The only reservation I have is that there weren't a lot more sex scenes with 'young Ruth' like in episode 2... Nice 'spot the Game of Thrones actors' bit in the first few episodes too.

Whats this? Pics of Ruth or gtfo 

3 hours ago, Mudface said:

Yeah she's outstanding.

Finally got round to watching Succession, late to the party as ever. I've done both series inside a week.

With Jesse Armstrong on board you're always going to have sharp dialogue, endless perfect one-liners and great comic set pieces. Those have kept me watching just one more episode at 1am, but the whole thing is a class act with some brilliant performances - Jeremy Strong in particular. Both season finales absolutely nail it as well and they've even managed to throw in a score which is immediately iconic and distinctive the second you hear it.

Boar on the floor will live long in the memory as a high-point of the whole show. Likewise KenWA. The "Old Mr Fiddlesticks" and "Uncle Meathands" scene also had me shaking with laughter, along with many more. Tom and Greg also bounce off each other perfectly.

Just absolutely top drawer. Now fuck off.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Finally got round to watching Succession, late to the party as ever. I've done both series inside a week.

With Jesse Armstrong on board you're always going to have sharp dialogue, endless perfect one-liners and great comic set pieces. Those have kept me watching just one more episode at 1am, but the whole thing is a class act with some brilliant performances - Jeremy Strong in particular. Both season finales absolutely nail it as well and they've even managed to throw in a score which is immediately iconic and distinctive the second you hear it.

Boar on the floor will live long in the memory as a high-point of the whole show. Likewise KenWA. The "Old Mr Fiddlesticks" and "Uncle Meathands" scene also had me shaking with laughter, along with many more. Tom and Greg also bounce off each other perfectly.

Just absolutely top drawer. Now fuck off.

I took me nearly the full first season to get into it but once you get into it, it really is top notch.

You're bang on about that score, it's playing in my head now after reading your post.

• Upvote 2

On 25/09/2020 at 18:14, Elite said:

Is 'Last Chance U' any good? I'm not into American Football but having a passing into from playing Madden and watching Friday night Lights.

Don't think you need to, as the show focuses just as much on the characters and their highs/struggles as they do the sport. A couple of batshit crazy trainers, and a few athletes that are pretty full of themselves make it pretty decent viewing. 7/10 for the four series overall...

• Upvote 1

I've got a 6 month free trial of Britbox (Which definitely isn't worth £6 a month) but started Broadchurch as I never watched it when it first come out, it's very good. Even Olivia Coleman isn't annoying me as much as usual. Never paid much attention to David Tennant but he's been ace in 3 recent shows I've watched; Des, Criminal UK and Broadchurch.