You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 minute ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I've just given of The Mighty Boosh a whirl on I player as I've seen it mentioned a few times on here. Got ten minutes into the first episode of series 1 and turned it off.

Aye, my missus loves it. It's ok background telly but it's not very funny at all. Maybe if you were stoned out your nut.

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Denis Neilson doc starting next week.

Decent sort of chap.

Excellent cook apparently.

His neighbourhood suffered a lot of blocked drains.

I'll await the reviews until I watch it.

Got back into Mindhunters now, good show 

Got one episode to go in series 3 of The Fall and as feared, it’s been a massive waste of time. Been a major struggle maintaining any interest now and if it wasn’t for watching it with the wife I’d have gave up by episode 3.

Would have gone down as a classic if they’d have included his background in series 2 and let it end in the forest scene. 

8/10 for series 1&2

On 14/09/2020 at 09:52, Bjornebye said:

Because Vlad is a selfish bastard I thought I'd not only google Mina Tander but also share her with you

5f3721565c71265ef623f2423e4de62d.jpg

I also googled her, I also saw a photo of her spouse and not sure if it makes me happy or depressed. Definitely one for batting above his average 

Also on phone so cannot post photo of ugly bloke.

Just finished series 2 of Yellowstone and really enjoying it.

Whoever it was that said it was a slow burner was spot on, and it's probably the most stunning and picturesque cinematography I've ever seen in a TV show, truly breathtaking vistas.

However, has there ever been a more insipid and objectionable character than the bastard runt crybaby Jamie? What an utterly pointless character that cunt is.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Whoever it was that said it was a slow burner was spot on, and it's probably the most stunning and picturesque cinematography I've ever seen in a TV show, truly breathtaking vistas.

However, has there ever been a more insipid and objectionable character than the bastard runt crybaby Jamie? What an utterly pointless character that cunt is.

I don't mind Jamie, he's definitely got a massive part to play in the main arc over however many seasons they do. Season 3 is probably the pick of the bunch for me, so you'll enjoy it mate. Rip is fucking ace though, could definitely do a spin-off of him twatting every cunt in sight.

2 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Season 3 is excellent,a solid 8.5/10 for me. Jamie plays a big part too.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Series 3 is even better. Superb series this. Rip is hard as fuck and Kevin Costner is great in it. 

• Upvote 1