You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

13 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Some flipping brilliant news, Mr Inbetween has been renewed for a 3rd season.

Love that program.

Look at the list of returning FX shows in this article. Snowfall, Dave, Fargo, Atlanta, Always Sunny & more. 

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/mr-inbetween-season-three-renewal-announced-for-fx-tv-series/

Fuckin’ A mate. 

• Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke

Started watching a rerun of 'The Wire' yesterday, still as enjoyable as the first time. This show was way ahead of the ball considering it first aired in 2002. Top notch TV. 

Umbrella Academy. I'm generally late to the party when it comes to watching TV shows, and I've only watched the first episode so far, but this has the makings of being hugely interesting and entertaining. Not easy to classify after one watch, but it has elements of Misfits, X-Men, Quantum Leap and The Royal Tenenbaums about it. So far Klaus is the star of the show, but we'll see how it develops.

11 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Umbrella Academy. I'm generally late to the party when it comes to watching TV shows, and I've only watched the first episode so far, but this has the makings of being hugely interesting and entertaining. Not easy to classify after one watch, but it has elements of Misfits, X-Men, Quantum Leap and The Royal Tenenbaums about it. So far Klaus is the star of the show, but we'll see how it develops.

My missus watches it and the soundtrack is fucking great. I have no idea if its any good though. 

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

It's brilliant, love it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

It's brilliant, love it.

Same, very stylish, a more than decent story and doesn't drag the way Preacher can do.

@Trumo you've picked a good time to start it, the second series came out at the weekend, I've been waiting since last Summer...

22 minutes ago, skend04 said:

There's only been 2 seasons. Both are very good.

I was thinking more of all the different series.

The general consensus of worst to best seems to be...

The 1970s animated series

Star trek enterprise 

Star trek voyage

Star trek discovery

Star trek

Star trek deep space nine

Star trek the next generation

I don't think I've watched much star trek.

On 21/05/2020 at 11:27, Pistonbroke said:

That White Lines was terrible, I only managed the one episode.

SOA is brilliant, probably one of the best soundtracks for a TV show IMO. I tried to get into that 'Mayans' thereafter but struggled with it. 

The show went absolute batshit but Opie and Chubbs getting their revenge to someone covering Hey hey, my my is still some of the best TV I've ever seen. 

I was in bits. "this is what she felt" 

1 hour ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Can you rate the series from best to worst? I fancy getting into it but don't to be put off by starting with the worst one? 

That's really tough because they're from different eras. The next generation is my favorite but it seems dated in some ways (episodic rather than plot arcs, also the first couple of series aren't much good). 

Discovery is much more up to date in terms of style but much more action based and less cerebral than traditional trek.

I'd actually give a couple of the films a go first and see if you like it. Try The Wrath of Khan and maybe the first episode of discovery I'd say.