You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah you were 39 when she was born. Thats ok then. You can go 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah you were 39 when she was born. Thats ok then. You can go first! 

And 2nd, as I won't share, she'll be more than happy in my one bedroom flat, where you'll never find us in this sprawling metropolis of Southampton, 

2 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

And 2nd, as I won't share, she'll be more than happy in my one bedroom flat, where you'll never find us in this sprawling metropolis of Southampton, 

Thats alright, I'll just hang around The Marlands until you take her shopping. You'd never take her to West Quay. 

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Thats alright, I'll just hang around The Marlands until you take her shopping. You'd never take her to West Quay. 

Haha I would, as I could point out to her that I worked on it and the parts which we done the Scaffolding on, and after taking in it all in back to mine 5 mins away, and so to bed both content, where I can regale her with the Cantilever Tales. 

3 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Haha I would, as I could point out to her that I worked on it and the parts which we done the Scaffolding on, and after taking in it all in back to mine 5 mins away, and so to bed both content, where I can regale her with the Cantilever Tales. 

Hahaha, "See that bit where the ceiling fell through Bonmarche? That was Dave the Hat. Great guy. Got shot in the Falklands" 

• Like 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

No wonder he's such a fat cunt 

Paid £350 quid for a strawberry. He said to the old guy who sold him it "This better be the best damn strawberry in the world" afterwards he said to be fair it was the greatest strawberry I've ever eaten. In Osaka their street food is of a higher and better standard than our Michelin starred kitchens. A Kobe steak off a street store £70 quid but apparently was unreal.

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Paid £350 quid for a strawberry. He said to the old guy who sold him it "This better be the best damn strawberry in the world" afterwards he said to be fair it was the greatest strawberry I've ever eaten. In Osaka their street food is of a higher and better standard than our Michelin starred kitchens. A Kobe steak off a street store £70 quid but apparently was unreal.

Having a mooch around Osaka on google maps now you've put that

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.6689953,135.5012987,3a,75y,2.63h,106.12t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swriblq-JtYS1pfJX9y9spw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

3 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Charlie Brooker’s Screenwipe (Coronavirus Special). A solid 8/10. Made me laugh, made me angry. If you’ve not seen the clip elsewhere, watch out for the chap getting captured in a net in China. Hilarious and horrific at the same time. 

The description of Hancock as 'your sister's first boyfriend with a car' was perfect. I liked Philomena Cunk's interview too. 

Just now, Elite said:

Does What We Do In The Shadows get better? I watched the first 3 when it came out and was very underwhelmed.

I returned to it and felt it improved a bit. Series 2 is better already,in my view. It does suffer from being basically a sit com and has its scope limited by that a bit.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I returned to it and felt it improved a bit. Series 2 is better already,in my view. It does suffer from being basically a sit com and has its scope limited by that a bit.

Might give it another go when I'm at a loose end.