You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

5 hours ago, Elite said:

Yep. It's very balanced and doesn't shy away from any negativity about his character.

He'd do your fucking head in though, bet he was a pain in the arse as a team mate but ultimately it worked.

Yeah. Absolute nightmare. 

38 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Always very entertaining watching Alf Roberts getting thrown off a multi-storey car park roof by Michael Caine in Get Carter.

' Youre a big man but you're out of shape '

That was a crime in a multistorey car park.

Wrong on so many levels.

(Tim Vine)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Always very entertaining watching Alf Roberts getting thrown off a multi-storey car park roof by Michael Caine in Get Carter.

' Youre a big man but you're out of shape '

Sadly it's no longer there.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The body ? , of course not , it was 1971

Whilst I appreciate your humour it was a fabulous construction 10 years ago it was knocked down. Fuck me I can’t believe last week went so quickly but 10 years?

• Upvote 1

I am up to Episode 5 of Season 1 of Bosch. It's like a sore tooth that you keep prodding. Some awful acting, a script that makes you wince and some terrible 80's style directing. I want to like it, but it's not easy.

For folks who have watched it, did you feel like that at the beginning and it got better or is it just not for me?

6 minutes ago, M_B said:

I am up to Episode 5 of Season 1 of Bosch. It's like a sore tooth that you keep prodding. Some awful acting, a script that makes you wince and some terrible 80's style directing. I want to like it, but it's not easy.

For folks who have watched it, did you feel like that at the beginning and it got better or is it just not for me?

It gets better by episode in terms of acting. Slowly. Still lots of cheesy lines. I’m part way through season 2. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It gets better by episode in terms of acting. Slowly. Still lots of cheesy lines. I’m part way through season 2. 

They should get some trees on it.

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Thanks. I'll stick with it to the end of the first season.

Thanks to some of you lot, I'm now 8 episodes into the 10 part documentary series The Vietnam War.

10 episodes ranging in length between 80 - 120 minutes, it's a hefty watch but the quality is such that it has flown by.

The interviews are raw, at times the footage is nothing short of Incredible, the soundtrack predictably rocking.

Very touching, very very moving, frequently jaw dropping. Will finish this today.

10/10 Fen Kodi

• Like 1

Guest Pistonbroke
On 11/05/2020 at 11:16, Barry Wom said:

Season 2 of Dead to Me on Netflix. Light and enjoyable. If you like season 1, you'll like this. 10 episodes of 30 mins each and I've binged it in a couple of days. 7-7.5/10

Finished series 2 last night mate. Loved it, the humour is spot on and the acting is pretty good. The chemistry between Christina Applegate and  Lindas Cardellini is fantastic. I'd go as far as an 8/10 for this. 

That Jordan quote about winning having a price, in this week’s Last Dance, could have been the tag-line for the series.

The whole thing around his dad, how he handled it and especially the final scene of the episode. Fucking hell. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

That Jordan quote about winning having a price, in this week’s Last Dance, could have been the tag-line for the series.

The whole thing around his dad, how he handled it and especially the final scene of the episode. Fucking hell. 

Yeah that last scene on the floor in proper hysterics was heavy to see but inspiring too considering what he had just achieved 

1 hour ago, redheart said:

Detroiters.....great sitcom. Only two series 8/10

I think you should leave....sketch show format on Netflix, Excellent 9/10

I started this but it was that cringe style of comedy that I'm not a fan of. I've seen most reviewers rate this but do the style of sketches change as the show progresses?

54 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

He's a machine.

God help you if you made a negative comment towards him, he'd make it his life long mission to destroy you.

• Upvote 1