You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Season 2 of Afterlife is brilliant. He’s an incredibly talented writer and a very underrated performer. Love this show. 

Also watched the first episode of Gangs of London and again, loved it. Incredibly brutal for telly, but still boss. 

Just finished Gangs of London. Thought it was a bit shit and all over the shop. Some pretty ropey acting didn't help. Thought this was gonna be ace. Gareth Evans at the helm etc. Gomorra it ain't. 

Really enjoying Caliphate on Netflix and halfway through the 3rd season of Fauda. It's a far superior show. 

10 minutes ago, diamondjoe said:

Just finished Gangs of London. Thought it was a bit shit and all over the shop. Some pretty ropey acting didn't help. Thought this was gonna be ace. Gareth Evans at the helm etc. Gomorra it ain't. 

Really enjoying Caliphate on Netflix and halfway through the 3rd season of Fauda. It's a far superior show. 

I've already commented on Fauda but Caliphate is something I need to watch soon.

15 minutes ago, diamondjoe said:

Just finished Gangs of London. Thought it was a bit shit and all over the shop. Some pretty ropey acting didn't help. Thought this was gonna be ace. Gareth Evans at the helm etc.

A few things towards the end left me cold, plus not sure if I like the direction it seems to be heading. Episode 5, on the island was superb though, in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

2 episodes into After life Season 2 and it's properly ace, I'm finding it funnier than the first series. Paul Kaye is stealing the show.

Yeah he is even better in this one. Absolute bastard. 

I did love in the first series when he is on his phone "Sorry I'm just having a twitter argument with some junior doctor, he's blocked me now the shithouse, I'd love to break his fucking jaw" (or something close to that) and you can just feel the venom from him. Outstanding. The whole thing is superb. 

Kath - Would you? 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah he is even better in this one. Absolute bastard. 

I did love in the first series when he is on his phone "Sorry I'm just having a twitter argument with some junior doctor, he's blocked me now the shithouse, I'd love to break his fucking jaw" (or something close to that) and you can just feel the venom from him. Outstanding. The whole thing is superb. 

Kath - Would you

Nah, sooner shag the fat brass than her.

Watched ‘Maradona in Mexico’ on Netflix over the weekend. Well worth watching if you haven’t seen it. 

Also got through almost 10 series of ‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’ now and I feel like it’s picked up again after dipping a bit around series 7-8. It’s definitely one of the funniest things I’ve watched in years. There aren’t many shows that have me laughing out loud but this does it and does it often.