You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

38 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Just whizzed through the first two seasons of Killing Eve before the third seasons returns this weekend. 

It's a brilliant watch and quite expertly combines dark drama with comedy.

Jodie Comer is fantastic.

Amazing isn’t she. 

Guest Pistonbroke
6 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Is sneaky Pete any good?

First two series were pretty good, 8/10...series 3 tailed off a bit but still worth watching. 

The Pharmacist on Netflix is pretty good - only 4 or 5 episodes - and while I really felt sympathy for the main character - he does come across as a proper loon.

I wonder if Netflix has it's own supply of bat shit crazy people with their own massive supply of recordings, or if all of America is just full of them...?

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, redheart said:

Z Nation was cheap Sci Fi channel shit. But it knew that it was and didn't take itself seriously.

Walking Dead still takes itself seriously. And Westworld mistakenly believes that it is the most intelligent TV programme ever made. Except its not . The actresses in it are very attractive, and it looks nice but its empty.

Z nation had a couple of favourable points

ffe25df6d9ea69d5645c0bf6cd3dcf70.jpg

kellita-smith-artpeace-gallerys-first-an

I concur m'lud

Guest Pistonbroke

Kingdom. South Korean horror/zombie type series. Only seen the first 3 episodes but it's pretty good once you give it a chance. 7.5/10 so far. 

7 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Kingdom. South Korean horror/zombie type series. Only seen the first 3 episodes but it's pretty good once you give it a chance. 7.5/10 so far. 

It’s great. Second series is even better so stick with it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Duff Man said:

I'm enjoying this season of Westworld. It's not as interesting as the 1st, but still entertaining enough to make it worth your while.

The 3rd series? I think it's absolutely garbage personally but each to their own. If they cant throw gunfights into every second scene in hollywood they are fucked.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, Anubis said:

It’s great. Second series is even better so stick with it.

It's the South Koreans showing what The walking Dead could have been. 

17 minutes ago, redinblack62 said:

Repair Shop. its great, from someone as cackhanded as me its great to see all that craftsmanship

It's brill. Not just the craftsmanship but the story behind each item that's bought in. It's just ideal ASMR-like telly.

Guest Pistonbroke
39 minutes ago, redinblack62 said:

Repair Shop. its great, from someone as cackhanded as me its great to see all that craftsmanship

There used to be a programme called 'American Restoration' which was pretty good. 

47 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Tiger King news: There is a bonus episode being shown on Netflix next week and Donald Trump has suggested he’s gonna look into the case. 

Great to see he's got his priorities in order.

• Upvote 2

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2020/04/trump-tiger-king-joe-exotic/amp

Donald Trump now knows who Joe Exotic is. It was only a matter of time, we suppose, before the reality-TV-loving president became aware of the incarcerated private-zoo owner and star of Netflix’s Tiger King, the wildly popular true-crime series that has taken over the internet.

During Trump’s coronavirus presser on Wednesday, reporter Steven Nelson of the New York Post asked Trump if he would consider pardoning Exotic, who is currently serving a 22-year prison sentence for a handful of crimes, including a murder-for-hire plot.

“I know nothing about it,” Trump said of Exotic’s situation. “He has 22 years for what, what did he do?”

Trump, who was clearly amused by the topic, then asked the reporter what he thought of Exotic’s prison sentence: “Do you think he didn’t do it? Are you on his side? Are you recommending a pardon? As a reporter, you’re not allowed to do that.”

“I’ll take a look,” Trump ultimately said of pardoning Exotic. That sound you hear is an infinite scream, not least because this ridiculous situation is unfolding against the backdrop of a pandemic. Immediately after Nelson and Trump’s exchange, CNN’s Jim Acosta began his query by saying he’d like to “get back to coronavirus, if I can.”

PBS reporter Yamiche Alcindor, who has frequently been the subject of Trump’s press conference ire, also summarized her thoughts on the exchange in a simple tweet: “A Tiger King question at the White House. I can’t.”

This wouldn’t be the first time Trump has publicly mulled a stunt pardon. In 2018, the president said he would consider granting a posthumous pardon to boxing legend Muhammad Ali, who was convicted of draft evasion in 1967, seemingly unaware that Ali didn’t need a pardon because the Supreme Court overturned the conviction in 1971. In addition, the list of people Trump has actually pardoned during his presidency—including former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich and conservative pundit Dinesh D’Souza—has come under serious scrutiny. Considering Trump’s track record, Exotic might actually have a chance. Invoke infinite scream, round two.

A Trump pardon would just add another batshit layer of insanity on an already insanity-filled pie.

• Upvote 1

Just watched one about William Tyndell presented by Melvin Bragg, interesting. 

One on tonight Influenza 1918 looks good considering the present climate, PBS America, its quite good the channel. one on now about Franco,, repeats all the time though for a few days on the run.