You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

13 minutes ago, redheart said:

Can anyone tell me why I am still watching The Walking Dead and Westworld?

They are both beyond shit

Seen a few on here say the same about Westworld. Why, in your opinion, is it shit? It can’t be that bad, surely? It gets 8.7/10 on IMDb.

I’ve not seen it myself, the original film is brilliant, though.

5 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Seen a few on here say the same about Westworld. Why, in your opinion, is it shit?

I’ve not seen the television series, the original film is brilliant, though. The TV series is rated 8.7/10 on IMBd. It can’t be as bad as you say, surely?

The first series was excellent. I haven't watched anything beyond that.

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Seen a few on here say the same about Westworld. Why, in your opinion, is it shit? It can’t be that bad, surely? It gets 8.7/10 on IMDb.

I’ve not seen it myself, the original film is brilliant, though.

Its a mess. Disjointed, overblown, no real story. All style and non substance

• Upvote 1

Just now, skaro said:

I enjoyed "The English Game".   Currently re-watching it, with my son - I'll consult with him on an eventual rating.

I haven't seen it yet but I hear that Stringvest scores a cracking free kick? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, redheart said:

Its a mess. Disjointed, overblown, no real story. All style and non substance

That was definitely true of the second series even though I was very fond of it.  But I think this third series has so far been brilliant, and most of the reviews agree that it's very good+, much more straightforward storytelling while keeping the style. 

Just now, Moo said:

That was definitely true of the second series even though I was very fond of it.  But I think this third series has so far been brilliant, and most of the reviews agree that it's very good+, much more straightforward storytelling while keeping the style. 

Interesting...Might be worth another visit to Westworld.

6 hours ago, redheart said:

Agreed on that! But fuck me, tried ZNation last night.

Its like walking dead but with shittier actors. 2 episodes then turned off.

49 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Agreed on that! But fuck me, tried ZNation last night.

Its like walking dead but with shittier actors. 2 episodes then turned off.

Z Nation was cheap Sci Fi channel shit. But it knew that it was and didn't take itself seriously.

Walking Dead still takes itself seriously. And Westworld mistakenly believes that it is the most intelligent TV programme ever made. Except its not . The actresses in it are very attractive, and it looks nice but its empty.

Z nation had a couple of favourable points

ffe25df6d9ea69d5645c0bf6cd3dcf70.jpg

kellita-smith-artpeace-gallerys-first-an

8 hours ago, redheart said:

Walking dead i got fed up about season 4 or 5 but kept going till the start of 7, i found that start so lacking hope and just completely fucking miserable I just stopped then and never thought about watching it again. It was a lesson the helped me with Westworld. That started well enough and looked nice, but I found the end of season 1 unsatisfying and then maybe 2 into season 2 I just though fuck this shit. I don't think I've ever known a show so far up its own arse in my life. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Finished Ozark and overall it's a 9/10 for me. Gets better as it goes along and series 3 was great TV. Left us with some good plots on the horizon, I can't wait for series 4. On a side note, that Wendy is one annoying character, that Cartel boss should have put a bullet in her head.