You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

14 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Oh look at me looking to be offended, you fucking PC tit. There was absolutely nothing untoward to his ‘real woman’ comment. Do Fuck off. The World is a twat of a place already without you and your ‘look at how pc I am’ brigade. It was a throwaway comment, don’t read so much into 

I was so offended that I actually killed myself.

How can you sleep at night?

Guest Pistonbroke

Ozark series 1. 8.5/10

Basically the breaking Bad of money laundering. Very well written, great cinematography, decent acting with enough sub plots to compliment the main story. The women could be better looking like plus you have to admire the way the writers have made most characters interesting yet unlikable. Looking forward to binge watching series 2 and 3 now. 

6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Ozark series 1. 8.5/10

The women could be better looking like plus you have to admire the way the writers have made most characters interesting yet unlikable. Looking forward to binge watching series 2 and 3 now. 

Whoa there sunshine, you need to be careful around these parts with comments like that.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

Whoa there sunshine, you need to be careful around these parts with comments like that.

Hahaha, even the strippers are pregnant or minging. 

OK so I've posted most of this before but there are a few additions. I'm going to take as read Sopranos and Wire. 

Breaking Bad

Making a Murderer

Staircase

Mindhunter

House of Cards (US version with - whisper it - Spacey) 

Fargo 

Unbelievable 

Narcos and Mexico and etc. etc. 

Gomorrah

The Vietnam War (spectacularly good) 

Almost everything from Storyville (on iPlayer) 

Fauda

Formula 1 - Drive to Survive

There's more but my head's given up. 

Avoid:

Ozark became to absurd for words towards the end of the second series and Mr rb14 actually gave up on it. I persevered to my eternal shame. 

Murder 24/7 is so ponderous it's shameful. 

Children of the stones. Enjoyed watching it, certainly eerie and creepy but not hugely scary. The music though is really freaky. As a children's tv show though, I can definitely see why it would put the Jack in the box. 7 happy days out of 10.

22 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Ozark series 1. 8.5/10

Basically the breaking Bad of money laundering. Very well written, great cinematography, decent acting with enough sub plots to compliment the main story. The women could be better looking like plus you have to admire the way the writers have made most characters interesting yet unlikable. Looking forward to binge watching series 2 and 3 now. 

Just finished season 3 last night, 

Excellent series again, I wont give anything away. But I throughly enjoyed it. 

11 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Sunderland Til I Die series 2. Comedy gold. 

I used to have some sympathy for them until the fuckin idiots voted for Brexit and fucked themselves over even more. Their delusion is almost Everton like,almost.

Delusional doesn't even come close for these crazy gets. 

I haven't seen it yet but I just dare a comment, only 10 minutes, from a Sunderland fan that their drop must be the fastest decline of a "big club" ever. 

When the fuck where they ever anything but a yo-yo club, and a shit one at that. 

I reminded said crazy man that Leeds dropped two divisions not so long ago. And that Leeds where far, far bigger than Sunderland ever where, or will be. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
21 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Just finished season 3 last night, 

Excellent series again, I wont give anything away. But I throughly enjoyed it. 

Delusional doesn't even come close for these crazy gets. 

I haven't seen it yet but I just dare a comment, only 10 minutes, from a Sunderland fan that their drop must be the fastest decline of a "big club" ever. 

When the fuck where they ever anything but a yo-yo club, and a shit one at that. 

I reminded said crazy man that Leeds dropped two divisions not so long ago. And that Leeds where far, far bigger than Sunderland ever where, or will be. 

I'm halfway through series 2 and it's getting better, I can't wait for the demise of certain characters. 

48 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Just watched the latest episode homeland. It's completely fucking stupid, but still really watchable. I am looking forward to it finishing though. 

I've watched every series and when it was coming back I thought oh they can't bring this back ...Again...

But have to agree it's enjoyable nonsense 

Plus that Indian actress Nimrat Kaur is absolutely stunning.

Nimrat Kaur : dressed in black / cleavage : SexiestLeagueIndia

I've been watching the final season of Homeland, and I keep ...

Nimrat Kaur turns face of Ritu Kumar's latest collection - DTNext.in