You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

20 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

It's implied body shaming.

Or, in the case of vlad, not so much implied as stated quote obviously by calling them teenage boys. The implication is that if you do not like overweight women, you’re a pedophile of little boys and the women isn’t a real woman, is pretty grim. He means it without too much malice but he should think about it, imo

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Or, in the case of vlad, not so much implied as stated quote obviously by calling them teenage boys. The implication is that if you do not like overweight women, you’re a pedophile of little boys and the women isn’t a real woman, is pretty grim. He means it without too much malice but he should think about it, imo

So you’re denying that you’re into teenage boys? Pull the other one. 

33 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I think you’re thinking too much about it 

18 hours ago, Stickman said:

Millstone House. I think these are new episodes, right  horrible cunt with his Stepford Wife sitting beside him. 

I've got the first one on now. He has already called two of the others cheats 10 minutes in. 

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've got the first one on now. He has already called two of the others cheats 10 minutes in. 

On the second episode

The stepford wife "As the bird flies, our B&B is very near this castle"

Fucking hell 

25 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

On the second episode

The stepford wife "As the bird flies, our B&B is very near this castle"

Fucking hell 

Haha the couple with the B&B on the wirral have brought them over to Liverpool for the activity thing the cheeky bastards. Show them Liskard for fuck sake 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Wow. What a pair of fucking cunts. 

The end was funny when they had that trophy giving ceremony......All the other contestants looked like Everton fans on June 1st.

Worth staying at their gaff though as you could use his “formula” and knock a third off if something ain’t right 

9 hours ago, Mook said:

I'm pretty sexist myself but calling a woman 'a real woman' because she has massive tits sounds like something your rapey uncle would say about your wife at a wedding or something.

A bit slimey.

I meant that she didnt have a washboard stomach and had 'love handles like a fair amount of women in the general population. It wasn't me that mentioned her tits,attractive is attractive.Fat or thin,big tits or flat chested both can be good looking.

9 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

As Stig said,you are reading too much into it. I hope my first reply covers it. I was taking the piss out of you so please dont take it more seriously than it was intended.

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

As Stig said,you are reading too much into it. I hope my first reply covers it. I was taking the piss out of you so please dont take it more seriously than it was intended.

I’ve no idea what stig says, but you’ve said it a number of times, so I’m not buying it. 

13 hours ago, Mook said:

I'm pretty sexist myself but calling a woman 'a real woman' because she has massive tits sounds like something your rapey uncle would say about your wife at a wedding or something.

A bit slimey.

Oh look at me looking to be offended, you fucking PC tit. There was absolutely nothing untoward to his ‘real woman’ comment. Do Fuck off. The World is a twat of a place already without you and your ‘look at how pc I am’ brigade. It was a throwaway comment, don’t read so much into it. 

• Downvote 2