You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

11 minutes ago, Mook said:

It's fucking shite mate unless you fancy spending 7hrs or whatever it is watching a load of halfwits bitching about each other.

Yeah just waste 7 hours on here reading halfwits like me bitching with each other instead. Your arse is most famous for its cameo role in Interstellar. 

I enjoyed Tiger King in a "what the fuck" kind of way. It genuinely got more "what the fuck" as it went on. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Elite said:

Just started watching Mad Men but am a bit undecided on it. Is it worth the investment?

I think it’s great, it’s very slow so not for everyone. I’d give it a few episodes but don’t expect fireworks it’s not that kind of show.

• Upvote 1

Yellowstone, 7/10. 

Not great but just about good enough. Plot is over the top a bit, I didn't know that doing business in Montana comes with a huge body count. There are many other problems too, too often things happen out of the blue and than lead nowhere. Dynasty or Dallas that wants to be Fargo.

Dialogue is also much too heavy, every other sentence a peace of folksy wisdom or some deep truth. Sounds like a country music lyricists association has been commissioned to provide it.

Bloodline

Great cast, but they've taken a 3 or 4 hour story and stretched it out to 13 hours.

Ridiculous. (And only made more ridiculous by showing the ending at the start.)

I quit after 5 hours. Figured it was almost over, checked to see how many more episodes and decided there was no way I was going to make it through another 8 hours of that, CV lockdown or no CV lockdown.

Switched to "Kingdom" which I loved.

Excellent in every respect, story, acting, sets, costumes, etc. Particularly enjoyed the two female leads.

Finished Ozark series 3, really enjoyable again, I mean you have to suspend belief & Wendy is annoying as fuck but there's always something going on & has some decent characters. Great ending too.

Definitely one of the best things on Netflix.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Mook said:

Finished Ozark series 3, really enjoyable again, I mean you have to suspend belief & Wendy is annoying as fuck but there's always something going on & has some decent characters. Great ending too.

Need to start series 3. Got bored a lot in series 2. Is 3 better? Tommy from Power is in it ...

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Need to start series 3. Got bored a lot in series 2. Is 3 better? Tommy from Power is in it ...

I think series 3 is better but can't really remember much about the 2nd one to be honest, even the recap didn't help.

Guest Pistonbroke
9 hours ago, Mook said:

I'm about to dig into Ozark at some point today. 

On 01/04/2020 at 12:02, Redder Lurtz said:

Murder 24/7 Excellent. 

Smashed the first 7 episodes of Mindhunter last night. Very, very good. 

Shame Mindhunter only gets one more series. Three seasons is way to little. It's an awesome show.