You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

38 minutes ago, redheart said:

Series 1 of Hourse I thought was good but every series thereafter gets weaker and weaker

I thought most of the series afterwards were all excellent. Series 5 and 6 had some particularly strong episodes and it probably peaked around then. It was only really 7 and 8 when the decline set in.

• Upvote 1

Its on now as my Mrs watches it, "The Nest" on BBC1. Its horrible, fucking horrible in every way, the characters, the plot, everybody in it is just a cunt. Rated -10 out of 10. Thank God that I can come onto TLW and all the well balanced lovely "characters" to escape its awfulness.

• Upvote 1

One of the few positives to come out of the lockdown is that at least single women who habitually sit on park benches are spared being bored to death by random old people waffling on about life insurance and being quizzed about how they will pay for their funeral costs.

4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

One of the few positives to come out of the lockdown is that at least single women who habitually sit on park benches are spared being bored to death by random old people waffling on about life insurance and being quizzed about how they will pay for their funeral costs.

What channel is that on, Rog?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Watching Ozark season 3 on Netflix. 

Seems just as good as the previous two seasons. Definitely one of Netflixs better creations. 

Most of the way through it and its still good but again a bit too long of a series. They tend to stretch them a few episodes longer than necessary. 

11 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Kidding. 8/10. I like Jim Carrey when he tones down the manic.

Yeah, I really like it. I'm about 4 behind on the latest season. It started a bit slow I thought in season 1, but really picked up. A 7.5 from me. 

I was clicking through Amazon prime yesterday for something suitable to watch with the kids too. I came across Braindead. That's really a really light but amusing poke at why politics went mental back when trump got elected. I'm surprised it didn't get renewed. I think there should be more of this type of telly. 7/10.