You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

19 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

I saw that on there. That's the bloke who was on a Louis Theroux documentary isn't it? 

It is indeed. And it picks up not long after the Theroux doc was filmed. 

18 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

How much is a Netflix sub?

Real Debrid costs €16 for 6 months, sub to them and you can watch anything.

I think it’s about £9. While I’m happy slumming it on Typhoon and Kodi, we still get Netflix because the kids won’t bother their arses to learn how to install a new repo. 

16 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Those that know, don't...

I have a sub to www.ororo.tv which was really cheap when I got it. What have you got access to?

Exodus Redux on Kodi. It drops out half way through the first episode though. Ill try another build. Ta. 

2 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

How much is a Netflix sub?

Real Debrid costs €16 for 6 months, sub to them and you can watch anything.

current Netflix UK subscription costs.

• £5.99 per month The cheapest membership allows subscribers to watch on one device at a time in standard definition
  • £8.99 per month Standard subscription - Viewers can watch in HD and on two devices at a time.
  • £11.99 a month Premium subscription - Viewers can watch in Ultra HD where available, on four devices at a time.

41 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

current Netflix UK subscription costs.

• £5.99 per month The cheapest membership allows subscribers to watch on one device at a time in standard definition
  • £8.99 per month Standard subscription - Viewers can watch in HD and on two devices at a time.
  • £11.99 a month Premium subscription - Viewers can watch in Ultra HD where available, on four devices at a time.

If you subscribe via VPN, you can get it a fair bit cheaper. Turkey was the one I used following this.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/netflix-for-242-per-month-vpn-turkey-3321103

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Check out Manhunt: Unabomber, also on Netflix and of a similar theme to Mindhunter.

I’m two episodes into a new Unabomber thing on there. It’s a ‘Unabomber: In his own words’ type thing. Basically just the story retold with some recordings from an interview he gave. Oh, and his brother is in it, giving a bit more insight into what he’s like. 

18 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Check out Manhunt: Unabomber, also on Netflix and of a similar theme to Mindhunter.

I couldn't get into it at all. I was gutted because I was fascinated by the story of the Unabomber. Mind hunter was ace. 

15 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m two episodes into a new Unabomber thing on there. It’s a ‘Unabomber: In his own words’ type thing. Basically just the story retold with some recordings from an interview he gave. Oh, and his brother is in it, giving a bit more insight into what he’s like. 

Is that different then? Get in.  I saw it but just assumed it was the series above. Nice one 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I couldn't get into it at all. I was gutted because I was fascinated by the story of the Unabomber. Mind hunter was ace. 

Is that different then? Get in.  I saw it but just assumed it was the series above. Nice one 

Yeah, the new one is a documentary. Pretty sure the Manhunt one is a drama with the fella from Avatar in. 

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

Yeah, the new one is a documentary. Pretty sure the Manhunt one is a drama with the fella from Avatar in. 

Sound I'll watch that in a bit. The series was shit. Kept jumping all over the place timeline wise. 

My missus is watching that Joe Exotic thing, I honestly don't see the attraction in these sort of documentaries, a load of halfwits having a dispute about nothing. Utter shite. 1/10.

Ozark, watched the first episode of series three & thought it was a decent start. Going to watch one per night so it lasts us a bit longer during lockdown.

3 hours ago, Mook said:

My missus is watching that Joe Exotic thing, I honestly don't see the attraction in these sort of documentaries, a load of halfwits having a dispute about nothing. Utter shite. 1/10.

You are soooo wrong on this. It is top drawer television. 

I genuinely had a dream last night that I had two lions and I was walking them on leads down a road near my house. 

• Upvote 2

Rewatching Fleabag and it’s still 10/10. I know it’s become cool to decry it as shit/boring/overrated but it’s none of those things. The writing and acting are universally incredible. I’m struggling to think of anything that has ever switched so quickly from silly to hard hitting and back again as well as this. It is genius. 

• Upvote 4