You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I started miracle workers earlier on. I quite enjoyed it. It's not side splitting funny, but it's amusing at times, although the episodes are just too short - around 23 mins, which includes a kind of "previously on" and 5 mins of up itself episode review at the end. Steve buscemi plays god and is pretty funny. 7/10 for the 1st 4 episodes. 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Finished Godfather of Harlem last night. It’s decent enough but the amount of scenes all shot in the same place got pretty annoying by the end. Half of the show takes place in Malcolm X’s office. Did they have budget issues?

You shut your whore mouth. 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Finished Godfather of Harlem last night. It’s decent enough but the amount of scenes all shot in the same place got pretty annoying by the end. Half of the show takes place in Malcolm X’s office. Did they have budget issues?

Hardly any of it is

giphy.gif

On episode two of Hunted. Fuck me Tarantino has got grounds for a heavy lawsuit here. 

I love it though. The shower scene in the first episode was all sorts of wrong. Eyes filled up at the 4 Jewish musicians at Auschwitz when they started playing Hava Nagila knowing they were going to get shot for it. 

Finished Narcos Mexico Season 2 earlier. Same as the last series. Slow burner but didn't want it to end. That last episode was up there with Narcos Colombia. 8.5/10 

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

On episode two of Hunted. Fuck me Tarantino has got grounds for a heavy lawsuit here. 

I love it though. The shower scene in the first episode was all sorts of wrong. Eyes filled up at the 4 Jewish musicians at Auschwitz when they started playing Hava Nagila knowing they were going to get shot for it. 

Finished Narcos Mexico Season 2 earlier. Same as the last series. Slow burner but didn't want it to end. That last episode was up there with Narcos Colombia. 8.5/10 

Hunted or Hunters?

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Hunters. sorry. Fucking hell mate. 

There is a show called Hunted. I thought maybe you had been on it...

14 ordinary members of the U.K. public are challenged to go on the run, and to drop off the grid for up to 28 days. This is a twist on the reality TV genre, with simulated 'state' tracking by professional investigators, hackers, profilers and ex-police officers. With limited financial resources, those hunted must do whatever they can to maintain a low profile against hunters who use every trick in the book to find, track and catch them.

2 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

There is a show called Hunted. I thought maybe you had been on it...

14 ordinary members of the U.K. public are challenged to go on the run, and to drop off the grid for up to 28 days. This is a twist on the reality TV genre, with simulated 'state' tracking by professional investigators, hackers, profilers and ex-police officers. With limited financial resources, those hunted must do whatever they can to maintain a low profile against hunters who use every trick in the book to find, track and catch them.

They are advertising for people from Liverpool to go on it.