You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

9 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

I'm a few into the 2nd season of Mr Inbetween. I find it just middle of the road. It's watchable, but I can't see what all the fuss is about with some of the ratings on here. I was expecting a genuinely exceptional show and it's like some diary of a low rent gansgter show on bbc4 or something. 

Its for hard bastards with principles and a dark sense of humour. 

6 minutes ago, paddyberger said:

I don’t like to give in without watching at least 3 episodes. I may make an exception for this though. Half way through 3 and I hate all of them.

I was like that at first but it does get better, season 2 really steps it up a notch.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The Outsider looks interesting and has similarities to The Night Of,it even has one of the same actors,the defence lawyer. I just hope its a crime series and not a sci fi,which it sort of resembles at the moment.

It's based on a Stephen King book. It isn't sci-fi, but you can draw your own conclusions from the author as to where it's going to go.

7 hours ago, Mudface said:

It's based on a Stephen King book. It isn't sci-fi, but you can draw your own conclusions from the author as to where it's going to go.

I had a feeling it was something like that. I will see how it goes but its not my kind of thing and knowing this I highly suspect what is actually happening.

10 hours ago, paddyberger said:

I don’t like to give in without watching at least 3 episodes. I may make an exception for this though. Half way through 3 and I hate all of them.

You're more generous then me. I have a 20 mins rule, if you can't grab me in 20 mins of a pilot I figure you've got no chance down the line. I've dropped loads of shows after 20 mins and there's loads I wish I had where I've motored through because others recommend it. 

14 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Any pre-publicity suggesting whether the new Star Trek: Picard is worth a go on Amazon Prime ?

Depends if you like Star Trek. There have been quite a few good things said from those who have seen the premiere episodes. I've been keeping away from it because I've just finished the entire Trek of watching all the TV episodes, ending with TNG. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, M_B said:

Messiah - 7/10

The second coming or just a naughty boy? I binge watched it over a few days. Terrible acting\directing\script in places, but don't let it put you off because there is something about it that'll keep you watching.

Tits? 

First episode of The Outsider was brilliant I thought. I‘m a bit worried about where it’s going to go though, considering it’s Stephen King.

I don’t mind all of the X Files shit but some of it can be so ridiculous that it just totally turns you off.

This has the potential to be really good so hope they don’t fuck it up.

10 minutes ago, Brownie said:

First episode of The Outsider was brilliant I thought. I‘m a bit worried about where it’s going to go though, considering it’s Stephen King.

I don’t mind all of the X Files shit but some of it can be so ridiculous that it just totally turns you off.

Stephen King wrote Shawshank and The Green Mile as well as all the horror stuff. I'd like it to go down the Shawshank style rather than The Shining etc.

43 minutes ago, Brownie said:

3 episodes in and it's a big thumbs up so far.

41 minutes ago, Mook said:

Sex Education series 2, more of the same really, vauguely enjoyable background telly. I'm on the 6th of 8 episodes.

I still love Amy in it too.

20200121_132910.jpg

You might love her but if you were an apple hiding behind a tennis racket you might feel different. 

• Upvote 1