You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I'm struggling to find a stream for this- M4UHD had everything up to 2.9, but nothing since. I got onto a 123movies variant, but it had so many pop ups it was unusable, and probably fake. Any links?

Kodi or TyphoonTV both absolutely teeming with links if you’ve got anything running on Android. 

6 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I'm struggling to find a stream for this- M4UHD had everything up to 2.9, but nothing since. I got onto a 123movies variant, but it had so many pop ups it was unusable, and probably fake. Any links?

123 works if you allow yourself to get through about 8 pop-ups. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Kodi or TyphoonTV both absolutely teeming with links if you’ve got anything running on Android. 

Cheers, but I usually just stream from the PC. The TV has a browser, but it's a disaster. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

123 works if you allow yourself to get through about 8 pop-ups. 

Right, will try again. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Cheers, but I usually just stream from the PC. The TV has a browser, but it's a disaster. 

Right, will try again. Thanks.

I used the TV browser. Ball ache but worth it. 

Are you getting that Fap thing? The Hentai stuff? 

OK cheers, I've never really had a problem before getting anything, seems like this one will propel me into doing it properly.

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I used the TV browser. Ball ache but worth it. 

Are you getting that Fap thing? The Hentai stuff? 

No, but the day I fap to Hentai is the day I cut my dick off and 'clean up the streets' for miles around.

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

OK cheers, I've never really had a problem before getting anything, seems like this one will propel me into doing it properly.

No, but the day I fap to Hentai is the day I cut my dick off and 'clean up the streets' for miles around.

Hahaha

42 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ok watched episodes 10 and 11 of Mr Inbetween. Hope to god we get more. That last one was horrible to watch. Unreal acting. 

10/10 for both series. Truly fucking brilliant TV. One of the exchanges cracked me up "Look I don't wanna be a pain but can I just ride in the car instead of getting in the boot?" "Absolutely not"

"But I suffer from claustrophobia ?"

"If you don't get in that boot you'll suffer from lead poisoning"

Ok watched episodes 10 and 11 of Mr Inbetween. Hope to god we get more. That last one was horrible to watch. Unreal acting. 

10/10 for both series. Truly fucking brilliant TV. One of the exchanges cracked me up "Look I don't wanna be a pain but can I just ride in the car instead of getting in the boot?" "Absolutely not"

The morning show.... I wasn't really expecting much and was expecting it to be a crap comedy as 2 of the main roles are Jennifer Aniston and Steve carrel. But it's not that at all and it's a pretty good cast once you see everyone who's involved and is almost quite old fashioned television of a good story and good actors. Although for some strange reason I am finding resse Witherspoon very punchable, I don't think I've watched much of her before, but she's fucking annoying. Maybe it's her character, but I think it's her. 

All in all 3 episodes.in, 7.5-8/10. 

9 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I would be gutted if they cancel it. Fucking madness if they did that.

It'd be a fucking travesty. Hopefully it's gained a cult following and if Netflix bought the rights it'd be massive. It's the best show that no one knows about.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

War of the Worlds. Don't. 2/10.

I was toying with the idea of watching this but a mate said the BBC have destroyed it, just another example of licence fee money going down the drain. 

9 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

I was toying with the idea of watching this but a mate said the BBC have destroyed it, just another example of licence fee money going down the drain. 

BBC is no longer interested in making good TV, it's only interested in what it can sell on the international markets. It's a shame, because BBC drama used to be great, it's fucking shite now. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Barry Wom said:

BBC is no longer interested in making good TV, it's only interested in what it can sell on the international markets. It's a shame, because BBC drama used to be great, it's fucking shite now. 

Fully agree. 

Just watched that final episode of Mr Inbetween again and it's even more powerful and poignant the 2nd time around.

Incredible acting, quite beautifully written, grown up, subtle and wonderful.

You can keep your Battle of Winterfell, THIS was the tv highlight of the year.

10/10 stunning telly.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Just watched that final episode of Mr Inbetween again and it's even more powerful and poignant the 2nd time around.

Incredible acting, quite beautifully written, grown up, subtle and wonderful.

You can keep your Battle of Winterfell, THIS was the tv highlight of the year.

10/10 stunning telly.

Only 11 episodes? Strange number. Usually 10 or 12/13 episodes.