You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

23 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Castle Rock

Series 2 is miles better than the first series so far. Stephen King, set in Shawshank and Salems Lot, the old Marston House, Annie Wilkes and Tim Robbins returning to Shawshank. 

Got a semi on just typing that. 

Really good so far. 

I didn't mind season 1 but it went a bit daft.

I've just watched the first episode of Season 2 and it's very promising.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

By high places you mean flying machine with magnetic grapple hook? The fucker had the means to leave anytime he liked but still had a crew fly by and steal her car.

I thought that was the point.  She thought she was in control by handcuffing him, he escape that and went to the shop. She thought she could turn him in and he flexed his muscles.   Mmm, muscles. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Not something I've just watched (have it all on a hard drive anyway) but a heads up to those who like or haven't watched 'Sharpe.' 

I've just noticed that Amazon have added all 14 episodes (1993-1997) of 'Sharpe' on Amazon Prime. For those who haven't watched it, each series is like a film and mainly last for about 1hr 40mins. Definitely a solid 9/10 viewing. 

21 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Started watching Bojack Horseman a couple of nights back and I’ve raced through the first 10 episodes. Surprised it doesn’t get more love on here because it’s ace. 

Love Bojack Horseman, definitely deserves more recognition. 

• Upvote 1

I've not watched all their shows but HBO don't appear to be churning out the high calibre stuff that they are renowned for such as The Sopranos, The Wire, Six Feet Under, The Night Of, Game of Thrones, Deadwood, Rome, Oz, Boardwalk Empire. Nothing they've done in the last few years comes close.

49 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Mr. Inbetween - See You In Your Dreams

Another subtle, brilliantly acted and very funny episode. Just love this little program.

9/10 Exodus Redux on Kodi

Is that the Jack and the Beanstalk one or is there a new episode out?

On 30/10/2019 at 19:16, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

I watched the 2 episodes of Watchmen so far.

A disjointed mess that's actually incredibly boring.

And this is coming from someone who's never seen or read anything Watchmen related before, so don't have anything to compare it with.

Not sure I'm going to watch any more.

Like the film then? Tried watching that about four times and never managed to finish it.

On 03/10/2019 at 15:42, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m four episodes into ‘City on a Hill’ and it’s pretty fucking good. A lot of the first episode kind of passed me by but it gets better and better as it goes on. 

They’re also planning to do other series set in different districts/neighbourhoods of Boston, similar to the way The Wire was made. 

Mr inbetween is a great show on so many levels. Put your hand up if you recommended it, I’ll gladly rep.