You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Finished watching "The Capture" last night. Absolutely brilliant.  The first four episodes leave you wondering what the fuck is going on; the fifth episode explains it all satisfactorily; the final episode gives a resolution with all manner of moral ambiguities and ethical dilemmas all over the place. 

And the woman who plays the main detective is fit.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Hell on Wheels.

Certainly not on the same level as 'Deadwood,' but if you give it a chance it gets better, I'm up to episode 7 in series one and it has already improved, so hoping it carries on in the same vein. 6.5/10 so far. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Hell on Wheels.

Certainly not on the same level as 'Deadwood,' but if you give it a chance it gets better, I'm up to episode 7 in series one and it has already improved, so hoping it carries on in the same vein. 6.5/10 so far. 

I really liked hell on wheels, although it got a bit stupid in the end, it was still pretty enjoyable. 

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:46, AngryofTuebrook said:

Finished watching "The Capture" last night. Absolutely brilliant.  The first four episodes leave you wondering what the fuck is going on; the fifth episode explains it all satisfactorily; the final episode gives a resolution with all manner of moral ambiguities and ethical dilemmas all over the place. 

And the woman who plays the main detective is fit.

I'll have to watch last nights episode again as I found it hard to concentrate as all I kept doing was looking at Famke Janssen's face....Well I'm presuming it was her and not John Travolta in a dress....

Related image

Still would mind

5 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Hell on Wheels.

Binned it halfway through S2, probably the biggest telly disappointment ever for me, I patiently collected the episodes and waited until it finished to start watching it but soon just couldn't take it any more. The episode with the hostage crisis broke me. What I've seen was just horrible in every way

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Binned it halfway through S2, probably the biggest telly disappointment ever for me, I patiently collected the episodes and waited until it finished to start watching it but soon just couldn't take it any more. The episode with the hostage crisis broke me. What I've seen was just horrible in every way

I'll stick with it a while yet. I'm kind of catching up with films atm so need a series I can dip in and out of before the good stuff starts getting released later this month/end of year. 

4 hours ago, Stickman said:

I'll have to watch last nights episode again as I found it hard to concentrate as all I kept doing was looking at Famke Janssen's face....Well I'm presuming it was her and not John Travolta in a dress....

Related image

Still would mind

Why the these women do this I'll never know. Beautiful lady fucking up her face like that.

Gone right off her now so I'm sure she'll be regretting her decision.

Guest Pistonbroke
3 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Why the these women do this I'll never know. Beautiful lady fucking up her face like that.

Gone right off her now so I'm sure she'll be regretting her decision.

The stupid thing is, they think it improves them and they are beautiful. Who gives a fuck if you are looking a bit older than you used to? Vanity is a disease in one sense, I have fuck all sympathy for those who go down that route. 

On 07/10/2019 at 22:44, Barry Wom said:

Watched the 1st episode of the new season of Get Shorty. I really enjoyed it. Follows on nicely from where it finished. 8/10

I also watched the 2nd episode of Evil. I've not made.my mind up on it yet. It still has some promise not to be shite. 6/10. 

I am most of the way through series 1 of Get Shorty. It's not bad,not great. Some likeable characters and some not so likeable characters. Also very difficult to follow the film,which was excellent. 6.5 to 7/10 for me.

Mr. Inbetween : Can't Save You

Happy fucking Christmas! The best written and best acted show on the telly, every single episode of this little show is absolutely right out of the very top drawer, and this week's episode is right up there.

Fucking brilliant.

9.5/10 Exodus Redux on Kodi.

14 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I am most of the way through series 1 of Get Shorty. It's not bad,not great. Some likeable characters and some not so likeable characters. Also very difficult to follow the film,which was excellent. 6.5 to 7/10 for me.

Yeah, I don't think it's better than the film. But for me the further it went on and you stopped thinking about the film so much, the better it was to watch. It's not top class TV, but it's pretty enjoyable. I like it. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Mr. Inbetween : Can't Save You

Happy fucking Christmas! The best written and best acted show on the telly, every single episode of this little show is absolutely right out of the very top drawer, and this week's episode is right up there.

Fucking brilliant.

9.5/10 Exodus Redux on Kodi.

Gone very dark in recent episodes,needs a bit more comedy for me Clive.

On 11/10/2019 at 14:52, Stickman said:

Related image

Still would mind

The Latina girlfriend of the main character in Power has gone downhill very quickly.

On 14/10/2019 at 16:23, grazywalker said:

Finally decided to Money Heist a go.

What a series, I smashed the first 7 episodes yesterday and it was only because I became really tired I did not watch anymore. 

The female lead is just stunning (she was also even more stunning the TV series Snatch)

I've finished season 1, it was enjoyable but was beginning to get ridiculous the lucky breaks/events to avoid getting caught. I imagine the other seasons will follow in a similar vein and I'm not sure I can be arsed.