You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

I've actually forgotten a good chunk of season 1 and 2 as it's been a while now. It's a strange show Ozark, there's no likeable characters yet it's still captivating 

That’s a great shout about their being no likeable characters. I’ve been rooting for Marty but now I think about it, he’s ruined everyone’s life

16 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Mr. Inbetween S02E03

Best program on the telly by a distance. The birds and the bees chat between Ray and Britt had me howling.

9/10 Kodi Exodus Redux

Watched a few clips of this on You Tube last night. Came across a bit "Chopper" at first but I pissed myself once I got past that. The scene where he is asked to dig a hole in the woods (blatantly his grave) and he just goes "ok how big do you want it?" and cracks on with it was brilliant. 

He is defo a cross between Chopper and Don Logan which quite frankly is a recipe for pure brilliance. 

I'll start this tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Watched a few clips of this on You Tube last night. Came across a bit "Chopper" at first but I pissed myself once I got past that. The scene where he is asked to dig a hole in the woods (blatantly his grave) and he just goes "ok how big do you want it?" and cracks on with it was brilliant. 

He is defo a cross between Chopper and Don Logan which quite frankly is a recipe for pure brilliance. 

I'll start this tomorrow. 

Do it!

s2 e2 at the moment. Binging- it’s like a book you can’t put down!

• Upvote 2

Starved of decent TV, even cable, in Vietnam, I made the effort to get Kodi up and running on my mobile and, based on comments here, I've just watched Mr Inbetween. Fucking brilliant is the only apt description. For some reason I can't get a stream on Exodus redux with vshare or openload on S01e02 or S01e06 which is really frustrating - any tips would be appreciated. Please - no "I don't answer questions" responses.

Brilliant TV, best thing I've seen since Justified finished.

An easy 9/10.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Starved of decent TV, even cable, in Vietnam, I made the effort to get Kodi up and running on my mobile and, based on comments here, I've just watched Mr Inbetween. Fucking brilliant is the only apt description. For some reason I can't get a stream on Exodus redux with vshare or openload on S01e02 or S01e06 which is really frustrating - any tips would be appreciated. Please - no "I don't answer questions" responses.

An easy 9/10.

If you subscribe to Real Debrid (€16 for 6 months) and hook that up to Exodus Redux you should have a load of good, stable streams.

Also, some of the episodes are available on Youtube I believe.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

An easy 9/10.

Download an app called TyphoonTV. It’s exactly the same as Terrarium, which everyone was using for a while and there. 

• Upvote 1

Godfather of Harlem. 

Story of crime boss Bumpy Johnson played by Forest Whitaker who gets out of jail in the 60’s to find his turf taken over by the Genovese mafia family and tries to get control back from them.

Watched the first two episodes and loving it so far. Good supporting cast too, Vincent D’Onofrio, Paul Sorvino, Giancarlo Esposito. 8.5/10 so far.

3 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Godfather of Harlem. 

Story of crime boss Bumpy Johnson played by Forest Whitaker who gets out of jail in the 60’s to find his turf taken over by the Genovese mafia family and tries to get control back from them.

Watched the first two episodes and loving it so far. Good supporting cast too, Vincent D’Onofrio, Paul Sorvino, Giancarlo Esposito. 8.5/10 so far.

Acquired that this morning. Looking forward to having a watch. It's that time of year when new shit is out. 

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

Acquired that this morning. Looking forward to having a watch. It's that time of year when new shit is out. 

Loads of stuff I fancy out lately. Stumptown, Evil, Emergence and Prodigal son all look worth a watch. Might give the reboot of Creepshow a go as well. 

5 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Loads of stuff I fancy out lately. Stumptown, Evil, Emergence and Prodigal son all look worth a watch. Might give the reboot of Creepshow a go as well. 

Checked out Stumptown. Seems okay but not great. Prodigal Son has some legs. Acquired Evil but haven't tried it yet. Not even seen Emergence yet. Will look at it. Anything else out? 

Some Netflix stuff coming out soon?

On 29/09/2019 at 08:01, johnsusername said:

True Detective series 3. Fuck me this is dull. Loved series one, I even liked series 2. But Christ this has nothing going for it. The lead detective has one emotion - miserable one note twat. Three episodes in - 3 out of ten. 

Marianne - much more like it. 8 out of ten. 

And they were by far the best episodes too. That series has really gone downhill. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Checked out Stumptown. Seems okay but not great. Prodigal Son has some legs. Acquired Evil but haven't tried it yet. Not even seen Emergence yet. Will look at it. Anything else out? 

Some Netflix stuff coming out soon?

in the next month I’ve got my eye on the Watchmen series, Treadstone, Limetown (Facebook series), His dark materials and new seasons of Silicon Valley and Jack Ryan. 

On Netflix, I think it’s only Raising Dion that looks interesting in the near future. Apple TV and Disney launching in November as well so be some good shit on there too. 

1 minute ago, Sugar Ape said:

in the next month I’ve got my eye on the Watchmen series, Treadstone, Limetown (Facebook series), His dark materials and new seasons of Silicon Valley and Jack Ryan. 

On Netflix, I think it’s only Raising Dion that looks interesting in the near future. Apple TV and Disney launching in November as well so be some good shit on there too. 

Yeah, Apple TV+ has loads of Disney+ look to have quite a bit. Some good shit ahead, mate. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sugar Ape said:

I thought silicon valley had been cancelled?