You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

25 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Quite enjoyed ' Top Boy ' with Ashley Walters a few years back , got canned,  but it seems Drake was also a fan and has got involved as a producer & the new series is on Netflix from the 13th.

Yeah it was decent that.

I'm deffo watching that snowfall as well but I've gone from struggling to find a show to not having enough time to watch them all. Currently got Animal Kingdom, Money Heist, The Americans on the go, with new seasons of Billions, Narcos, Ozark coming out soon as well.

What a time to be alive!

• Upvote 1

On 06/09/2019 at 19:50, Carvalho Diablo said:

Not sure, I watch on Kodi.

Struggled a bit with Warrior, watched 3 eps then haven't bothered since. Will get back onto it though.

Watching The Terror atm, boring me rigid.

I'm two episodes into The Terror myself and it's close to getting binned. 

I accidentally put the second series on first, and the first five minutes of the first episode were quite good. I might just go straight to the second series. It was quite creepy from the outset. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

Banshee is mental, love it!

I'm only 3 episodes in but it certainly has potential. Violence, sex, lovely women, decent acting and not forgetting the bonus scenes after the credits. I like how they don't let the main plot dominate things and each episode has its own story as they build the main characters. 

42 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'm only 3 episodes in but it certainly has potential. Violence, sex, lovely women, decent acting and not forgetting the bonus scenes after the credits. I like how they don't let the main plot dominate things and each episode has its own story as they build the main characters. 

Banshee is the best. Can't believe you're only just getting on to it mate, it's awesome.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Carvalho Diablo said:

Banshee is the best. Can't believe you're only just getting on to it mate, it's awesome.

It just slipped past the radar mate. Despite how good it seems to be it hasn't made many headlines on the web, well not that I've seen. I shall watch it all over the next week or so and then dive into Snowfall. 

Way Assassins 5.5/10. A curious mix of Highlander and average martial arts movie with underdeveloped characters and overly long fight sequences. The germ of a good idea but overall, lazily, and probably too quickly executed. There was room for more slow burn and better character and plot development. Best, and probably most interesting character, is Uncle Six.

Carnival Row. 7/10. Enjoyable, decently written, well plotted, with a well crafted alternative Victorian world. It’s a testament to them that they’ve managed to make me watch Carla Delevingne without her annoying me. Although her character, one of the central two, was a little underused in the second half of the series.

Guest Pistonbroke
6 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

I miss Banshee. Doubt we’ll ever see another programme like it. Perfect blend of world class action scenes and smokin’ hot naked chicks. 

The Amish bird is a 10/10. 

That Amish bird ( Lili Simmons) is gorgeous. She was also in that Ray Donovan series. I also like the deputy woman, hoping I get to see her goods. 

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

She’s in the first season of True Detective as well and gets naked in that too, if I recall correctly.

Makes note and adds True Detective to watch list. I'm not sure why I haven't got around to it yet, probably down to the fact it's easy to get sidetracked with the amount of good stuff on offer. 

Completed round one of Snowfall. Great soundtrack, fantastic acting and lots of storylines mixing well. On next to round two.

Also completed round three of Stranger Things. First was great, second was very good, third ranges from OK to good. Not particularly bothered now if round four is watched.

On 22/06/2019 at 11:32, sir roger said:

Did anybody watch Years and Years recently with Emma Thomson and was it worth a watch ?

I'd say yes, pretty decent for a British miniseries. If you are into topical dystopias, along the lines of Black Mirror, it's worth investing some of your time.

• Upvote 1

Starting watching Money Heist.

3 episodes in and loving it.

Unfortunately some cunt at work did a bit of a mini-spoiler, but kind of guessed what he revealed myself.

I'm watching this around Peaky Blinders and Power new episodes when they are aired.

Snowfall is next on my list when I'm done with a couple of the above.

5 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Starting watching Money Heist.

3 episodes in and loving it.

Unfortunately some cunt at work did a bit of a mini-spoiler, but kind of guessed it myself.

I'm watching this around Peaky Blinders and Power new episodes when they are aired.

Snowflake is next on my list when I'm done with a couple of the above.

I don't know how much you'll enjoy Snowflake. But I reckon you may like Snowfall.