You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

2 hours ago, Elite said:

Is it just another 'super-hero' show or something a bit different. Can't be fucked with another Umbrella Academy type show.

If it’s done properly it’ll be nothing like any other super-hero show. I’ll report back once I’ve watched the first episode in a bit. 

Three episodes in on The Boys and it’s great. Was looking forward to this more than any other show this year and it’s delivered. Already confirmed for a second season.

Along with Good Omens that’s a couple of great shows for Amazon Prime the last couple of months. They’ve got Carnival Row out at the end of next month which looks interesting as well. 

• Upvote 1

Jordskott Series 1 & 2. 8/10.

Suspect this is a bit of television Marmite. You’ll either love it or hate it. Personally I enjoyed it. Swedish police noir meets Scandinavian folklore.

Also three episodes into The Boys and loving it.

21 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Watched When They See Us on Netflix about the so called central park five. 

One of this most powerful and thought-provoking things I've ever seen, actually felt quite emotional at the end. 

Boss isn't it. The last episode was unreal. 

Well I finished Justified, I really enjoyed it. I'd give it 8.5/10 Just good stories with a bit of humour and some great acting. Unlike a lot of trash on TV it didn't start to wander off and go shit in the second series, just stayed pretty good throughout. 

I've not watched Deadwood, which is now next on my list. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Champions of Europe said:

Well I finished Justified, I really enjoyed it. I'd give it 8.5/10 Just good stories with a bit of humour and some great acting. Unlike a lot of trash on TV it didn't start to wander off and go shit in the second series, just stayed pretty good throughout. 

Deadwood pisses all over Justified.

8 hours ago, Champions of Europe said:

I got bored with Justified after a couple of series. Just seemed to be a bit repetitive.

30 minutes ago, Elite said:

Justified is brilliant you mad bastards.

Just googled this, I'd never heard of it and rotten tomatoes has got it at 97% and IMDB rated at 8.6/10. 

Is it on Netflix?

Has anyone watched Yellowstone?