You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Emily Dean is fit.  

11 minutes ago, SasaS said:

I started enjoying Comedians Watching Football with Friends. It was pretty boring and felt very forced and unfunny at first but last couple of episodes were quite entertaining. It helped that they covered our last two games too.  

Watched the first episode of Black Summer but it just struck me as pretty much the same as most zombie apocalypse tv programs. It wasn’t bad, but just didn’t have enough to differentiate it from the growing pack. To be honest, I find zombies a bit boring. They’re ok in a film, but not when you start stretching them across 8+ episodes. I won’t be going back to it.

Titans. 7/10. It was better than it looked on the trailers, but a bit unspectacular. Entertaining though. A few of the superhero costumes border on the camp. It can get pretty brutal. Probably the best sequence in it is in the final episode of the first slate of the first season’s episodes and involves Wayne Manor. I won’t spoil it for anyone wanting to watch. I’m still debating whether the second slate of episodes after the mid-season break deserves my time.

The Order. Watched one episode. Swerve. Swerve. Swerve.

You vs Wild. 

Netflix kids show show with Bear Grylls. 

My 3 little ones were enthralled with it. 

Its interactive, (think “Bandersnatch”) - you have to guide Mr Grylls through a rescue scenario, stopping every now and again to make a critical decision (do I eat the bear poo or keep looking for food?). 

Nicely done. 

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Earth's Great Rivers 8/10.

BBC Natural History department at its finest. Started with the Amazon,then the Nile and I'm currently halfway through the Mississippi episode. Why can't the beeb do everything as well as these!

Because rivers aren't political .

1 minute ago, Sweeney287 said:

Started season 5 of Bosch yesterday and breezed through 3 episodes. Slow so far but it wasn't particularly fast paced in the first place. 

I've enjoyed the first 4 seasons so expect this to pick up. 

Glad that it's back, I needed a show that my bird doesn't watch with me and that's one of them.

1 hour ago, Sweeney287 said:

Started season 5 of Bosch yesterday and breezed through 3 episodes. Slow so far but it wasn't particularly fast paced in the first place. 

I've enjoyed the first 4 seasons so expect this to pick up. 

Nice one for reminding me. I will have something to watch over next few days.

Delhi Crime 7/10.

Not too bad.

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 04:17, Alan Sex said:

Ha! The door thing occurred to me as well. 

Wont discuss the rest as I don’t want to spoil it. 

Although one of my favourite parts was that is was filmed locally to me, and it’s fun trying to figure out the locations. 

The ending was shit!

The series was ok. Entertaining whilst it lasted but nothing more

4 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Series 2 of Fleabag 10/10

Binged watched this on I Player on Saturday night. Was a bit skeptical of how a second series would work but it was up there with the first series.  

Never had you as a Fleabag man, Dougie

34 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Why ?

Got in to the first series after reading Red Knights musings on here. One of the best bits of original  TV  I've seen in years.

Erm, maybe thought you might have seen it as a bit ‘girly’ and/or too heavily plugged (I was a bit like this until it wore me down and I had to see what all the hype was about) and dismissed it.

I’ve still to look out Derry Girls

Watching reruns of Spooks. I remembered it being much better.

Some of the characters are terrible. What seems consistently bad is the relationships between the characters, with any chemistry none existent. Its bizarre as i have read a couple of them actually married.

8/10

8 minutes ago, John102 said:

Watching reruns of Spooks. I remembered it being much better.

Some of the characters are terrible. What seems consistently bad is the relationships between the characters, with any chemistry none existent. Its bizarre as i have read a couple of them actually married.

8/10

Some of the characters are turd, with zero onscreen chemistry, yet you score it 8 out of 10?! Sounds right up my street. I like nothing better than sitting down in front of the box and watching thoroughly unenjoyable television.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Some of the characters are turd, with zero onscreen chemistry, yet you score it 8 out of 10?! Sounds right up my street. I like nothing better than sitting down in front of the box and watching thoroughly unenjoyable television.

No better way to get through an entire biscuit barrel, is there. I say entire, nobody is eating those fuckers with the flies in them. 

5 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I really enjoy Bosch. Head and shoulders above anything else Amazon Prime churns out.

I actually just sorted and added season 5 to my Plex home cinema today. Never watched an episode. Heard people say it's good though. Not a massive fan of Titus 'omnipresent' Wellever though.