You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Hanna (Series 1) - 4/10. Slow, and with quite a few annoying characters. Needed to be tighter, with more and better action. Even the fight sequences are pretty poor. Yeah, it tries to switch thing up to go in a different direction, but the main plot is pretty much ripped from The Bourne Legacy. 

19 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Hanna (Series 1) - 4/10. Slow, and with quite a few annoying characters. Needed to be tighter, with more and better action. Even the fight sequences are pretty poor. Yeah, it tries to switch thing up to go in a different direction, but the main plot is pretty much ripped from The Bourne Legacy. 

So if I've seen the film it's an avoid?

Black Summer. 7/10. Short and to the point, not long and drawn out like Walking Dead. Decentish zombie drama.

Quicksand. 6/10. As mentioned above, six episodes was stretching it and the ending was naff.

Lee and Dean. 7.5/10. Never heard of it until a seen an advert for the second season. Watched the first season on catch up. Not bad, easy to watch and funny in places. The posh lady is lovely.

8 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

What We Do In The Shadows. Not impressed and think it should have stayed as a film and no more. A sequel would be decent but not a fan of the series at all.

I loved the film but I've skipped the series entirely as I seem to be the only person on the planet who doesn't like Matt Berry.

8 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Could you say a little bit more? Is that the new Netflix does Attenborough? 

Yes it's absolutely stunning and I'm only halfway through. Some of the footage is extraordinary, best I've seen on any nature show and relating it to the health of the planet is really eye-opening.