You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Shark Tank. The American version of Dragons Den. Stumbled upon it last night on Netflix, looking for something shite to fall asleep to. I don’t watch Dragons Den much anymore because it’s gone to crap but Shark Tank is next level nonsense.

The entrepreneurs basically come in and try to be as American as possible, wooh fuck yeah, and then the sharks ask the same two or three questions before investing in almost everything. In and out in about three minutes, going into no detail at all and Ashton fucking Kutcher was one of the sharks. 

2/10. 

10 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Shark Tank. The American version of Dragons Den. Stumbled upon it last night on Netflix, looking for something shite to fall asleep to. I don’t watch Dragons Den much anymore because it’s gone to crap but Shark Tank is next level nonsense.

The entrepreneurs basically come in and try to be as American as possible, wooh fuck yeah, and then the sharks ask the same two or three questions before investing in almost everything. In and out in about three minutes, going into no detail at all and Ashton fucking Kutcher was one of the sharks. 

2/10. 

Yeah, but he was a tech billionaire in two and a half men. 

7 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

American Gods. This is getting boring.

I thought the first series was pretty weak and didn't manage to finish the book as it just became tedious. I'm not sure why it's held in such high regard. I really like some of Gaiman's other books, but American Gods is pretty mediocre.

8 hours ago, Brownie said:

Just finished After Life - 9/10. I’ve watched so many things in recent years that were okay but ultimately just a bit dull.

I found this to be really quirky though and a bit different. Really enjoyed it.

I'd say that's a fair score , enjoyed it myself

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Watching this now. Got partway into episode two before I realised I could change the audio to English. 

It's a good job they're short episodes. Just 15 mins to watch again.

I want to see each of them expanded in to feature length films. Or else another 18 short stories. By next week.

If anyone can recommend anything else similar to these I'd be very grateful.

Just finished watching the show on the McCann family. Although it was naive to leave the kids unsupervised I ended up feeling genuinely sorry for the family for what they have been through, along with all the people whose lives were effected by the accusations. Brilliantly produced show and very informative. I hope they get closure one day, one way or another. 

4 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Just finished watching the show on the McCann family. Although it was naive to leave the kids unsupervised I ended up feeling genuinely sorry for the family for what they have been through, along with all the people whose lives were effected by the accusations. Brilliantly produced show and very informative. I hope they get closure one day, one way or another. 

You should get on the McCann thread. 

2 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

You should get on the McCann thread. 

I thought about it but as I was interested in this as a TV show rather than as a conspiracy I felt this was the better thread to post it in.

45 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Inside the Factory- it’s like an episode of Blue Peter but shit. 

So virtually identical to Blue Peter then. Do they give out badges? 

On 18/03/2019 at 20:42, Anny Road said:

American Gods. This is getting boring.

I fucked it off 4 episodes into season 1. Fucking shite. 

Just started rewatching Band of Brothers which I watched years ago. Forgot how good it is, other than (I'm up to ep 4) the British thus far are portrayed as inferior, bumbling idiots. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Just started rewatching Band of Brothers which I watched years ago. Forgot how good it is, other than (I'm up to ep 4) the British thus far are portrayed as inferior, bumbling idiots. 

Band of Brothers is absolutely fucking brilliant TV. 

11 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Not far from the truth then.