You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

44 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I was going to watch Baptiste but might not bother now. Definitely won’t be watching Fleabag, as I can’t bear anything with Olivia Colman in it.

I have the remote to myself tonight. I’m planning a Fleabag and Shetland fest.

I’d love to recommend Fleabag to my friends but I think they’d be horrified by it. And me

9 minutes ago, Champ said:

She’s a bit Emperors New Clothes, isn’t she?

I don’t know much about her, to be honest. I only really know her from Peep Show. I don’t think I’ve ever watched any of the dramas she’s been in. Definitely haven’t seen any of her films. Is she in Fleabag? I watched the first series of that but I can’t remember. 

She’s big news now though, right? Fair play to her. 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I don’t know much about her, to be honest. I only really know her from Peep Show. I don’t think I’ve ever watched any of the dramas she’s been in. Definitely haven’t seen any of her films. 

Broadchurch is quite good with her in it. A lot better than that Baptiste shite anyway.

I don’t know much about her, to be honest. I only really know her from Peep Show. I don’t think I’ve ever watched any of the dramas she’s been in. Definitely haven’t seen any of her films. 

But just a bit the same in everything?

Although she was very good in Tyrannosaur 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mook said:

I started watching Fleabag last night, amusing in places but that main woman in it does my head in. She's got a coupon like a broken computer monitor.

Not sure I can continue with it.

Really? I think I’m a bit in love with her or want to be her or something 

I tried that Derry girls last night but had to turn it off after five minutes because I couldn’t understand a fucking word.

I thought being one of the world’s foremost experts on Jim McDonald meant I’d understand them, but turns out it isn’t just people saying ‘so it is’ to each other so I’m out.

• Upvote 3

Never got around to watching that. It’s in my Trakt collection with the hundreds of other shows that I tell myself I’m gonna watch ‘one day.’

It’s definitely worth a go. First season is a really good whodunnit with loads of red herrings strewn about.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

I tried that Derry girls last night but had to turn it off after five minutes because I couldn’t understand a fucking word.

I thought being one of the world’s foremost experts on Jim McDonald meant I’d understand them, but turns out it isn’t just people saying ‘so it is’ to each other so I’m out.

It’s funny that Derry Girls 

Ive asked this before has anyone watched Catastrophe ??????

40 minutes ago, Mook said:

I can't take to her at all I'm afraid.

She’s young, tall and slim. I can’t see what there isn’t to like ;).

Edit. On second thoughts that wink should be tears of impotent rage

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

I don't particularly mind any of them (and Smith was brilliant in that Inside No 9 episode she did), but Dobby really annoyed me in Peep Show.

Dobby and her stupid fucking nasal droning voice. Peep show was funny as shit but she was the only character that made me want to turn it off.

On 05/03/2019 at 10:54, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Louis Theroux’s latest about US campus sexual assault claims.

A must watch if you’ve ever wondered what Kaa from The Jungle Book is like in human form.

Very very plausible...and then not so much