You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

On 12/19/2018 at 10:16 AM, Jenson said:

Two episodes into Narcos Mexico and I'm not really getting in to it. It's a pale shadow of the first 3 series at the moment. Can only hope it gets better.

Definitely improved as the series went on and I quite enjoyed it at the end. Well worth following on to the next series. Great little cameos from Pablo Escobar, Miguel Rodriguez and Pacho, plus Teresa Ruiz, who plays Isabella, is immense!

teresa_narcos_mex_110_unit_00298r.jpg

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jenson said:

Definitely improved as the series went on and I quite enjoyed it at the end. Well worth following on to the next series. Great little cameos from Pablo Escobar, Miguel Rodriguez and Pacho, plus Teresa Ruiz, who plays Isabella, is immense!

It was pretty good, although Pena's sombre "acting" was a bit jarring. As for hotties Miguel's missus took top billing for me. Stunning.

MV5BN2EyZTlmOTgtNDE1OC00MjBhLThmZmYtZjc0

6 minutes ago, Jenson said:

Was that cunt Popeye in it? Probably played himself and talked about murdering sixteen thousand people with his bare hands. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Was that cunt Popeye in it? Probably played himself and talked about murdering sixteen thousand people with his bare hands. 

He does seem to be on TV an awful lot these days. Imagine killing hundreds of people and becoming a celebrity.

Unsolved:The Murders of Biggie and Tupac 7.5/10.

Title speaks for itself.

I hate the stuff they did that passed for music so I fast forwarded some of that,the series was also far too many episodes long and I also found some of the reconstruction scenes a bit cringeworthy and unnecessary, as well as there being too much jumping from past to present and vice versa. But having said all of that the investigative stuff and the information revealed were very interesting and stuff I've never really known about as I have never really followed either case. Worth a watch.

On 1/5/2019 at 2:40 PM, Elite said:

Not many shows that grab me at the moment. I've been watching a few episodes of 'You' with my bird but I spend most of my time on Candy Crush. Everythings a bit average, am hoping for it to kick up a notch now Christmas is out of the way.

Watched the first three episodes of this last night. I reckon it’s a bit shit, but at the same time I do want to see what happens next. 

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

Any recommendations of anything recent as there's fuck all that interests me at the moment.

Watch ‘The Cuba Libre Story’ on Netflix. It’s a documentary series about the history of Cuba. Mostly subtitled. I’ve had four goes at watching the first episode now and been out like a light every time. It’s great. 

There’s a two-part Storyville documentary about Waco on BBC iplayer which is boss and doesn’t make you fall asleep. 

Just now, Elite said:

I have heard of Waco but no idea what's about, wasn't it a series in its own right?

You mad bastard. There was a cult based there in the 90’s that had a siege with the feds. It started and ended pretty badly. If you don’t know anything else about it just get the documentary watched before you Google it. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You mad bastard. There was a cult based there in the 90’s that had a siege with the feds. It started and ended pretty badly. If you don’t know anything else about it just get the documentary watched before you Google it. 

Haha, I'm fully ignorant of it all. I'll try that, sounds like something I'd like.

10 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'll only really get into the 'elite' shows now such as Narcos, BB, Better Call Saul, Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, etc. I've become a fussy bastard and can't be arsed with the tier below like The Americans, etc 

What haven’t you seen out of the below which I’ve enjoyed to varying levels in the last year?

Jack Ryan 

Sneaky Pete

Preacher

Hap and Leonard

Mr Inbetween

Rick and Morty

Mindhunter

Into the Badlands

Cobra Kai

Santa Clarita Diet

Future Man

Lost in Space

Billions

Manhunt Unabomber

Also, have you watched Banshee and Strike Back?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sugar Ape said:

Jack Ryan - No

Sneaky Pete - Couldn't be into it.

Preacher - No

Hap and Leonard - No

Mr Inbetween - Yes, liked.

Rick and Morty - Yes, liked.

Mindhunter - Got bored halfway through 

Into the Badlands - No

Cobra Kai - Loved

Santa Clarita Diet - didn't like

Future Man - Not heard of it

Lost in Space - No.

Billions - Got bored with

Manhunt Unabomber - loved.

I loved Banshee, one of my favourite shows. Not seem strike back.

I also loved Justified, Deadwood, Wire, Shield, etc.

• Upvote 1