You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

2 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

I thought the ending was OK but then I wasn't expecting much. One bit in particular of the final episode was completely ridiculous though. Overall, it was a reasonable enough series - 6/10. 

The police interview, by any chance? I reckon there’ll be some grumbling about that in the media tomorrow.

Good final episode but it was let down by the last 10-15 minutes. 

7 hours ago, DimReaper said:

How do you do a spoiler?

I looked for how to do it on another thread and couldn't find it so I wrote as little as possible which made it meaningless. If there is a way to do it, I would like to know...

21 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You just write this...

[spoiler] Content here [/spoiler] 

I can see that you've written Content here and it's not hidden. 

Edit: oooh, it seems to have created a spoiler box.

Can you see this?

6 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, I wanted to show you the code for it. 

Reveal hidden contents

Don't worry, I was born with the stoopid gene and it runs riot especially on here.

11 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The police interview, by any chance? I reckon there’ll be some grumbling about that in the media tomorrow.

Good final episode but it was let down by the last 10-15 minutes. 

Solicitor: It’s ok, you can no comment this.  

Crim: No it’s alright. We’ve used up too much time with that terrible bomb vest scene. I’m just gonna tell them everything.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Watched the first two episodes of Bodyguard last night. So far Im not getting what all the fuss is about. 

I am unable to watch any BBC content which sometimes is a real blessing.

Magnum P.I.

Predictably bad. It gets everything wrong. That said, it gets an extra point for starring Dejan Lovren. 3/10

The Good Cop

New from Netflix. They at least tried to write a coherent story, but it’s essentially pretty bad. If there’s nothing else on, it’s okay. A true 6/10. 

Bodyguard was alright ,probs Lyn a bit better than alright as I did not have high hopes.  I feel people get carried away when BBC produce a high budget drama.

the last episode was crap and it tried too hard to be all things to men.. and women of course. 

Lead actor character was boring an was probably the worst character in the show.