You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yep, really enjoying it. Even though the posh twat does my head in. 

He is the only real negative in it for me. Annoying as he is the main character. Far too wooden. People are actually touting him as the next Bond. Fuck. That. Bit of a shit name for a tv programme as well. Sounds like an italian burger. 

Big Little Lies - 6/10

First 3 or 4 episodes are brutally boring, if I didn't know it was every woman's favourite miniseries I might have thought it would be the first drama entirely focused on PTA meetings about 6-year olds. Then it gets going a bit, but it's still mostly irritating, overproduced, trendy and most of all predictable in its topicality. It misses a few chances to be irreverent and turn into dark humour because it always prefers to hammer down the message. Staying with the PTA theme may actually make it more hip.

At least it gave a chance David E Kelley a chance to do what he likes most, letting his characters choose vintage pop songs and sing them pointedly to other characters. You can just feel that he lived for that series finale.

And wiki tells me they are going to do more despite it being conceived as a miniseries, Golden Globes, ratings and all, so Desperate Housewives Reloaded / 2047 / Fury Road here we come.

Yes mate on plus 1. Love all that stuff.

It's a brilliant show. I think some people don't watch it because they wrongly assume it's just macho bullshit but there is far more to it than that, great insights into peoples lives, tragedies they have suffered and how they have fought through.

And obviously it's pretty funny watching them get a bollocking off the instructors!

Watched the first few episodes of Cuckoo on Netflix with the tall teacher from Inbetweeners and the mouthy cop from Brooklyn Nine Nine. I thought it was going to be really irritating, but it is quite funny. It's not a classic by any means, but has some good laughs in it. 7/10

Saw Parks and Rec mentioned a bit back and anyone who hasn't seen it, really does need to. It's fucking brilliant. I also am with the US Office is better than the UK Office (if pushed, as I loved them both). The US version goes on far longer, but has more characters and develops the corresponding ones to the UK version. 

Please Like Me on Netflix is really good too. Again, I thought i was going to find the main character irritating, and he can be some of the time, but it is really well written and beautifully filmed. 8/10.

He is the only real negative in it for me. Annoying as he is the main character. Far too wooden. People are actually touting him as the next Bond. Fuck. That. Bit of a shit name for a tv programme as well. Sounds like an italian burger. 

Seem to be the Daily Mail pushing that - as they did with Tom Hiddleston, they are desperate for a posh boy (one of their own) to play such and iconic British character. 

And that also stops someone black from getting the job as well - which they really don't want! 

Watching Friends again - I had forgotten how much I fucking hated Phoebe! Such a fucking annoying character! 

Really enjoying Rick Stein's Mexican Adventure - love his show's as he visits countries and gets to know the local food, and local suppliers. I'd need a mobility scooter to get around if I was him. 

It's a brilliant show. I think some people don't watch it because they wrongly assume it's just macho bullshit but there is far more to it than that, great insights into peoples lives, tragedies they have suffered and how they have fought through.

And obviously it's pretty funny watching them get a bollocking off the instructors!

Horrible that story from the guy who heard his wife being murdered. 

Seem to be the Daily Mail pushing that - as they did with Tom Hiddleston, they are desperate for a posh boy (one of their own) to play such and iconic British character. 

And that also stops someone black from getting the job as well - which they really don't want! 

I'm gonna be honest here..... Neither do I. 

I'm gonna be honest here..... Neither do I. 

Why wouldn't you want a black person playing a white male member of British intelligence. What next? No Americans being British intelligence? No thick people being Intelligent? No women playing men? Give me a black, asian, jew, homosexual, transgendered american woman with learning difficulties. 

Fucking racist pig.

Why wouldn't you want a black person playing a white male member of British intelligence. What next? No Americans being British intelligence? No thick people being Intelligent? No women playing men? Give me a black, asian, jew, homosexual, transgendered american woman with learning difficulties. 

Fucking racist pig.

Hahahaha