You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Pistonbroke

4 episodes into season 2 of 'Stranger Things.'

9.5/10. Excellent viewing once again and warming up nicely. Great acting, especially by the child actors, notably Gaten Matarazzo who plays Dustin, love the subtle humour he brings to affairs. Great script and musical score. 

Just noticed that season 2 of Killjoys is on Netflix, looking forward to watching that after the above.  

I take it all back Barry that last episode was fucking shite, and if it does come back again then I'm out

I've not watched it yet. I'll probably watch it tomorrow. My expectations are zero.

Designated Survivor is wank.

I didn't hate season 1, but it was very far from great. I've watched 2 episodes of season 2 and I just don't get the point of the show. What story are they trying to tell?

Just finished the deuce, and just wow. James Franco is brilliant in it. A few cringy moments for a heterosexual man, but it's completely in the spirit of the show. Looking forward to series two.

9.2/10

Thought it was pretty boring myself and no more than a 6 or 7 out of 10. Its a good job David Simon wrote The Wire as his stuff since has been pretty poor. He makes better documentaries of late.

Just finished the deuce, and just wow. James Franco is brilliant in it. A few cringy moments for a heterosexual man, but it's completely in the spirit of the show. Looking forward to series two.

9.2/10

I’m really enjoying it too.

Maggie Gyllenhaal has the worst tits I’ve seen on TV since Lena Dunham, probably worse TBH.

Finally got round to watching the first series of game of thrones.

If I'd not heard how good it was by so many people I'd have given up after 3 episodes, and to be honest if my other half didn't want to watch it I'd be calling it a day after one series.

Not very good. Poor acting on the most part, dreadful writing/dialogue and utterly dislike or characters throughout.

Ok, it had some good bits here and there, but very much disappointed so far.

4/10

If I'd not heard how good it was by so many people I'd have given up after 3 episodes, and to be honest if my other half didn't want to watch it I'd be calling it a day after one series.

Not very good. Poor acting on the most part, dreadful writing/dialogue and utterly dislike or characters throughout.

4/10

4/10. Very harsh in my opinion but different things float different people's boats.

4/10

On a forum that advocates fucking animals over eating them, some support of Trump, obscene drawings mocking Michael Barrymore’s pool party, wanking in public toilets & beans on a fry up (amongst other such atrocities), I think this is the worst thing I’ve read. Ever.

I used to like you Bob, can’t lie, I’ve lost all respect for you & a piece of me has died along the way.

• Upvote 1

4/10

lebowski.gif

• Upvote 1