You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Pistonbroke

Seems genuine to me - but I'd imagine they are ready to extract them at a moments notice.

They obviously have a plan of action in place, It wouldn't surprise me if as I said earlier one or two influential inmates are in on it all just to make sure nothing real nasty goes off. It's a huge risk from both the Governor and his crew and the under cover volunteers, it would only take a few seconds for one of those nutters to ram a sharp object in one of them, or in the teachers case something else. 

They obviously have a plan of action in place, It wouldn't surprise me if as I said earlier one or two influential inmates are in on it all just to make sure nothing real nasty goes off. It's a huge risk from both the Governor and his crew and the under cover volunteers, it would only take a few seconds for one of those nutters to ram a sharp object in one of them, or in the teachers case something else.

Ha, I have a feeling the teacher won't last a night. His arrogance at the briefing was astounding.

I did my work experience in about 1988 with a solicitor and they took me on a visit to a prisoner in Strangeways, I've never been more frightened in my life. I don't think it'd get past the risk assessment nowadays.

Guest Pistonbroke

Ha, I have a feeling the teacher won't last a night. His arrogance at the briefing was astounding.

I did my work experience in about 1988 with a solicitor and they took me on a visit to a prisoner in Strangeways, I've never been more frightened in my life. I don't think it'd get past the risk assessment nowadays.

He was probably thinking "If I can handle school kids, I can handle raving lunatics with biceps the size of my legs who are doing time for murder." Either arrogant, naive, a mixture of both or a stupid cunt. 

I was meaning to catch up on-line on further episodes today rather than waiting for episode 2 on Ch 4 next week. Might get it in later. 

Watched 10 mins of Lucifer then binned it,

Whist doing this post had visions of blond women kissing should i bin it.

I think Lucifer is light-hearted nonsense, but I quite like it. I have to be in the right mood to watch it - usually tired and not in the mood to concentrate too hard, but it's daft enough to keep me watching when I am in that type of headspace. 

Not a great deal of quality shows at the minute. Is Exorcist worth watching?

it's not been great at the moment. I have the exorcist waiting to be watched - I dunno why, but I am guessing it might be a good one to binge watch. 

the affair season 3 starts soon (next week maybe?) if you're into that. I like it, but I like to watch that a couple at a time. 

Planet Earth II.

8/10. It's not really showing anything about the animals that hasn't been shown before but the quality of the footage is extraordinary. Natural world photography is probably the pinnacle of photography. Well, maybe after tits and stuff.

• Upvote 2

Planet Earth II.

8/10. It's not really showing anything about the animals that hasn't been shown before but the quality of the footage is extraordinary. Natural world photography is probably the pinnacle of photography. Well, maybe after tits and stuff.

One of the few programmes i'll make a concious effort to watch in HD - incredible

Currently watching the second series of Fargo. I came to this quite late as I watched the first series last year, then watched the film yesterday (it's weird how similar the film is to the series) and started watching the second one today. Already about to start episode seven so very good indeed.

Planet Earth II.

Iguanas v Snakes. Probably the best bit of tv I've seen all year.

Halt and Catch Fire - 8/10 for S2 so far, 7/10 S1

Season 1 was interesting, I am now halfway into S2 and is it's a step up as they slowed down and began developing characters instead of overclocking (ha!) the story, Lee Pace's character is now less of a cross between American Psycho and Gordon Gecko. Speaking of crosses, Pace himself looks like a cross between John Cusack and Jake Gyllenhaal ...  

They have also developed what is now obviously a stock character of a hacker punk girl into an actual person. It's also great to see Toby Huss again, who I remember from the little known and hugely underrated 2000 Vegas sitcom Nikki (well, first half of it was good).

Overall, it's certainly no Mad Men, but S2 is now approaching the heights of a top drawer AMC drama.

Halt and Catch Fire - 8/10 for S2 so far, 7/10 S1

Season 1 was interesting, I am now halfway into S2 and is it's a step up as they slowed down and began developing characters instead of overclocking (ha!) the story, Lee Pace's character is now less of a cross between American Psycho and Gordon Gecko. Speaking of crosses, Pace himself looks like a cross between John Cusack and Jake Gyllenhaal ...  

They have also developed what is now obviously a stock character of a hacker punk girl into an actual person. It's also great to see Toby Huss again, who I remember from the little known and hugely underrated 2000 Vegas sitcom Nikki (well, first half of it was good).

Overall, it's certainly no Mad Men, but S2 is now approaching the heights of a top drawer AMC drama.

Most of series 3 is shit