You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

What did people think of the first episode of The Fall season 3? Seemed like a lot of unnecessary filler and could have been an episode of ER. Doubting this season can be anywhere as good and that they should probably have left it.

I thought that too. A lot of padding in that opener considering they also had a catch up from the previous seasons too.

Finished season 3 of the Americans. Brilliant show, one of the best on TV. First season is patchy but after that it's great stuff. If you like character driven TV, look no further- 9/10

Season 4 isn't on Amazon prime yet, so gonna watch something else, possibly Banshee or Narcos

Finished season 3 of the Americans. Brilliant show, one of the best on TV. First season is patchy but after that it's great stuff. If you like character driven TV, look no further- 9/10

Season 4 isn't on Amazon prime yet, so gonna watch something else, possibly Banshee or Narcos

I was going to ask for recommendations on the americans, as I need something new to watch. Think I will give it a go.

The Americans is above average, not by much. The best show in years?! Good Lord.

Yeah, I would agree with Redheart.

The Sopranos, The wire, the Shield, Mad men, Breaking Bad and Deadwood are well better than it. However, The Ameicans is at the top of the second tier.

Yeah, I would agree with Redheart.

The Sopranos, The wire, the Shield, Mad men, Breaking Bad and Deadwood are well better than it. However, The Ameicans is at the top of the second tier.

I loved all them listed, save for mad men which I haven't seen. Cheers, all.

I reckon Justified is above The Americans, barring that I agree with what others have put.

Sent from my Moto G (4)

Season 5 of Justified brings it down it a bit, in my view.

"Decoy" in season 4 and the last episode in season 6 are as good as TV gets.

I finished feed the beast at the weekend. It had the potential to be a decent show. But the problems were 3 fold for me. David schwimmer was just Ross. The lad playing Dion, was some pretty awful acting, no idea where he's from, but I'm assuming nowhere near the bronx as he felt like lots of shit "tough new yorker" characters rolled into one. And the story just kept getting more far fetched towards the end. At the midway point I'd have probably given it 6.5-7/10. By the end I would say 5-5.5/10. I won't be watching season 2 if there is one. I expect a bit more from AMC, I'm pretty disappointed.

Ross Kemp Extreme World: ISIS. I mean he comes across as a bit of a chump at times but fair play going to the front line in Syria is pretty dangerous. He gets really excited when people start talking about guns as well. Definitely Partridge-esque. Good show though, was a bit of an idiots guide to the war in Syria for idiots like me.