You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Gomorrah. Started off full of promise, swish, lavish and stylish, but that soon faded. Problem is, there isn't a single character you can empathise with.

Ciro ? Amoral dickhead. Lady Imma ? Owld slag, keep yer fucking neb out. Genny ? Fat cunt, thick as fucking pig shit. His gang ? There's only about 12 of them and they're all about 12 year old, hang about the arcades and bunk off school. What would Carlito call them ? Purse snatchers.

Really disappointed; hoped to enjoy Gomorrah, thought it was a bit cack really.

4/10

I think that for me is what I liked about it is the fact that I guess in real life those sort of people are horrible selfish cunts.....made a change from other crime/gangster dramas.......

I do think Lady Imma would fit well in the Milf thread.

Just blasted through 6 part documentary The Jinx.

A biopic about New York property heir Robert Durst. Sounds crap ? It's not, one of the most nerve gripping, jaw dropping, incredible pieces of television I've ever seen.

Amazing stuff. 9/10

I've got that queued up to watch at the moment, thanks for the tip I will get onto it next.

I watched the first episode of The Affair on Wednesday night, starring Dominic West and Ruth Wilson. What it is with Brits appearing as Americans in American shows?

I'm a woman, I liked it. You may not.The build up of West's character was particularly good. Its gone on series link. An arbitrary 8/10

I watched the first episode of The Affair on Wednesday night, starring Dominic West and Ruth Wilson. What it is with Brits appearing as Americans in American shows?

I'm a woman, I liked it. You may not.The build up of West's character was particularly good. Its gone on series link. An arbitrary 8/10

Watched the first four episodes since Monday. It's alright, big fan of Bill Rawls from the Wire playing West's father in law. 

I'd give it 6/10 so far. Meant to end good.

Watched the first four episodes since Monday. It's alright, big fan of Bill Rawls from the Wire playing West's father in law. 

I'd give it 6/10 so far. Meant to end good.

Oh, of course, that's who it is! I knew I recognised him. That scene beside the pool was played to perfection. You could have cut the atmosphere with a knife.

Four episodes? I had no idea. I dont have time in my life for that kind of commitment

Watched the whole series of breaking bad over the last few weeks. I know  I am probably the only one on the planet that didnt see it by now.

Superb TV. Some brilliant characters in it. It was hard not to like any of them expect maybe for the baddies in the last series.

8/10

I'm enjoying the Peter Kay car share thing.  His 'genius' is not in the main storyline, it's in the 'cough and you'll miss it' asides typical of the one-liner you'd hear in the pub.  A good example in this week's episode where the girl put lipstick all over her face because she mistook it for lip balm.  He sneaked out two comments - Ivy Tilsley and Baby Jane - which were both great lines.  

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yeah. Recorded it, but haven't seen much feed back on it.

Thanks, I'll give it a spin.

Oh, it'll be worth a watch I reckon.

Impractical Jokers. Probably a 7 or 8 out of 10 at best as a whole, but some moments are genuinely some of the funniest stuff you'll see anywhere. When I was first told about the premise, I just assumed it was another take on the Jackass/Dirty Sanchez premise with a bunch of guys playing pranks on each other but the pranks here are more about maximum embarrassment than ill-advised stunts, inflicting pain or making people puke.

I'm enjoying the Peter Kay car share thing.  His 'genius' is not in the main storyline, it's in the 'cough and you'll miss it' asides typical of the one-liner you'd hear in the pub.  A good example in this week's episode where the girl put lipstick all over her face because she mistook it for lip balm.  He sneaked out two comments - Ivy Tilsley and Baby Jane - which were both great lines.

I took a strong dislike to him after seeing him behaving like a complete on something a while back and tend to avoid anything he's on but Mr C had this on and I have to say I was drawn in

Just blasted through 6 part documentary The Jinx.

A biopic about New York property heir Robert Durst. Sounds crap ? It's not, one of the most nerve gripping, jaw dropping, incredible pieces of television I've ever seen.

Amazing stuff. 9/10

I might have to give that a look. You have very good taste, Mr D

• Upvote 1

Guest Super Sub

Anyone watching Johnathan Strange and Mr Norrell?

I was intrigued by the trailers and Eddie Marsan is always worth a watch but then I've come out to work and not recorded it

I just want watched it but after watching the trailers I was thinking it would be much better. I am still hopeful of this program as it want bad but I hope they are setting it up for future episodes. Don't get me wrong it was still okay but it still does have the potential to be fucking brilliant.