You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man United Vs Liverpool

WhiskeyJar

How fucking dare you have a different opinion to me. Show me your analysis.

No, wait, I'm fine with it.

So, why take issue with Mathewbet1's post saying Flano was superb?

It's OK for you to disagree but not OK for others to disagree with you?

Behaviour of a proper Thatcher child.

Utterly priceless this...

This "the fans were great" bollocks; I wonder if he was one of them singing about us killing our own fans, because if he wasn't he'd have been one of only a handful in that cesspit. I don't know how people could have anyone supporting them as a mate knowing the bile they all spew.

Wayne's not happy with the result. The way he says "bluud and thunder, passion sweat, tears" and looks right at the camera is hilarious.

Hahaha, somebody staple his fucking gob shut. What a fucking horrible Whiney nasal drone that accent is. I fucking hate it.

In my line of work I'm pretty busy on Sundays, so I watched a recording of the game a few hours later. I am absolutely MADE UP with that. I couldn't be prouder to be a red. Brilliant!

Time and a half.  Money grabber.

• Upvote 1

Hahahah.

Redknapp "That statement by ferguson about phil jones could be manyoo's best player, that was terrible defending though"

Carra "It's a terrible statement too"

Class.

You could hear Carra snigger off camera when Redknapp said it and then he made the "terrible statement" comment. Jones was just as clumsy last year but Carra could not have said it. Great times

Guest Numero Veinticinco

So, why take issue with Mathewbet1's post saying Flano was superb?

It's OK for you to disagree but not OK for others to disagree with you?

Behaviour of a proper Thatcher child.

Oh, my own personal stalker is back. Great. It'd help if you didn't have the reading comprehension of a five year old. Perhaps then you wouldn't embarrass yourself with reality devoid drivel like that.

This was in the post-match thread on Redcafe.  Same posting style? Same contrary opinion?  

Can't be, can it?

aha! And I would've gotten away with it, if it hadna been for...

What-s-New-Scooby-Doo-scooby-doo-3257590

But it seems more of my 'contrary' opinions are proving true. Maybe this hive-mind lark is not what you make it out to be, after all.

I did get one thing wrong though; I simply never thought Moyes would - could - be this bad. His selections yesterday were horrific. Car crash viewing and long may it continue.

We wuz ace, though. Gerrard fantastic.

It's on.

although sadly attention is brought to that fuckers face, its fucking awesome that our 21 year old LB is 8 yards away in their box with the score at 0-0. He'll do well.

Not only that, but he's put in 9 tackles and some of those after his booking (BassTunedToRed). Skrtel was up in their box as well, and at one point near the end, he was looking to get played in! The mad hatter.