You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Malaysian Boeing 777 goes missing

Red Banjo

Has this ever happened to your lot Johnny?  Have you been a bit careless and lost one over the IOM triangle? Maybe you're just better at keeping that stuff out of the papers.  

And stop showing off, 'two coats' Heavey.

When it happens to us, we just ring the mobiles and then listen out for them. 

It’s a pain in the arse if the plane’s on ‘silent’ though.  This could be what's happened here?

This is awesome...

The seemingly chaotic search operation also came under fire amid reports that the Malaysian government had invited a witch doctor to help hunt for the plane. According to the South China Morning Post Ibrahim Mat Zin, a famous witch doctor, was quoted as saying: “I think the plane is still in the air or has crashed into the sea.” .

• Upvote 2

Did anyone see the reconstruction on Sky News last night.  Some "expert" pilot used a simulator to re-enact the flight and put forward a theory that there was a loss of cabin pressure that would have knocked out the pilots in seconds but not before they reset the auto pilot for a different course. They then would have flown hundreds of miles in whatever direction until the autopilot was set until it ran out of fuel.

.......but did the guy really need to pretend he was knocked out and slump over in his seat?...You stay classy Sky News!

That looks very likely now, like.

But what if they didn't put their heads between their knees? How can you possibly survive a 36,000 foot drop if you don't have your heads between your knees?

I've I'm dropping 36,000 feet to my certain death if want someone else's head between my knees, preferably the fittest stewardess there is.

• Upvote 1

China claiming they have clocked some debris.

"oh, herro, we ah fendly Chinese people, we no blow up the plane, in fract, our biggest destroyer which is equipped with sea to air missiles is coming up on its location as we squint, how rucky"

Sneaky currency manipulating weasels. They blew the fucking thing out of the sky.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

It's fairly common knowledge a british ship shot down aerlingus flight 712 back in the 60's/70's as well.

It isn't. It's a theory.

Most of the theories surrounding that flight surround mechanical failure and that was what the Irish government believe. The most commonly known shootdowns are Iran Air 655 and KAL 007/902.

It isn't. It's a theory.

Most of the theories surrounding that flight surround mechanical failure and that was what the Irish government believe. The most commonly known shootdowns are Iran Air 655 and KAL 007/902.

TomAto, tomato.

Either way, I wouldnt trust them funny fungus eaters as far as I could throw them.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk