You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Malaysian Boeing 777 goes missing

Red Banjo

I think we can sum this thread, and the missing plane up quite succinctly; there are known knowns; there are things that we know that we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

@SNIPER4FREEDOM

It's not just him there are a few on that train. She was a high ranking staff member, maybe CEO for a software firm working out of Tel Aviv and she's been pictured with people that are not Philip Wood. That's all there is to the claims from what I can see.

I think it flew through a tear in the fabric of space and time, and reappeared and landed just outside Roswell in July 1947. The US military quickly seized it, took it back to Area 51, where the passengers have been detained ever since so as not to alter the course of history.  The military then put out the UFO cover story.

• Upvote 1

Guest Kemlynreds

Amazing they stick the black box detector in the drink and it gets lucky first time just as the batteries are due to run out, who'd have thought it.

Worst cover up of a shooting down ever.

Amazing they stick the black box detector in the drink and it gets lucky first time just as the batteries are due to run out, who'd have thought it.

Worst cover up of a shooting down ever.

Aren't the latest stories that the signals have been lost?

Just as unhappiness and rumours of underhand activity were growing they said a signal had been found, now everyone has gone quiet the signal has been lost. Such a predictable turn of events.

My mate is a corrosion engineer. He says that type of battery should last 60 to 90 days in sea water because of the lack of resistance.

Aren't the latest stories that the signals have been lost?

Just as unhappiness and rumours of underhand activity were growing they said a signal had been found, now everyone has gone quiet the signal has been lost. Such a predictable turn of events.

My mate is a corrosion engineer. He says that type of battery should last 60 to 90 days in sea water because of the lack of resistance.

Depends on the depth of the water I guess?

I think it flew through a tear in the fabric of space and time, and reappeared and landed just outside Roswell in July 1947. The US military quickly seized it, took it back to Area 51, where the passengers have been detained ever since so as not to alter the course of history.  The military then put out the UFO cover story.

giphy.gif

I don't understand this...

Lack of resistance?

In salt water. I don't fucking know, it's to do with currents and electric and shit. He must know what he's talking about, he's worked all over the world doing his thing. He's just been head hunted for a permanent position in Canada. He has told me about it. It was about as much use as talking to a dog about quantum physics.

• Upvote 1

In salt water. I don't fucking know, it's to do with currents and electric and shit. He must know what he's talking about, he's worked all over the world doing his thing. He's just been head hunted for a permanent position in Canada. He has told me about it. It was about as much use as talking to a dog about quantum physics.

Won't the box be entirely sealed though and no salt water would get in, if any did get in your currents and electrics and shit would render said battery useless, no?

Tell me more about this dog and his quantum physics.