You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheltenham 2014

dickie mint

Did you think that before the last run? It was 6/1 or 7/1 2nd or 3rd fav before it bottled up it taking fashion a week or two ago.

Vautour won the grade 1 deloitte last time  out beating  the tullow tank by 3 lengths.The deloitte has been the main yardstick for supreme winners.I actually fancy its stablemate wicklow brave who won a listed race last timeout. Vautour should be clear fav for the race on what it has done compared to irving up to now.

The Irish fancy this one alot to but I still have a sneaky feeling for Wicklow.

Champagne Fever arkle

Briar hill (nap)  Albert Bartlet

annie power world hurdle

Though would not surprise me to see bug bucks win the world hurdle as nichols has 4 runners in the race. That alone says he isnt that confident of big bucks beating annie.Lets see what tactics he uses with the horses to get big bucks home.

Also like Golantilla in the bumper and Quantitativeeasing in the cross country.

Did you think that before the last run? It was 6/1 or 7/1 2nd or 3rd fav before it bottled up it taking fashion a week or two ago.

Though I have to say if you go by times then Irving has clocked a better time by far over the distance.Infact maybe wrong as Irving was over 2 mile compared to 2.2 mile.

Two races I wasnt getting involved with have started to pull me in.I am starting to think Silviano conti will win and also our conor. The problem being for me is I cant stand Nichols and like last year he had loads of fancied runners and ended up with one winner.

Has anybody else noticed Henderson and his horses dont seem to be getting to many mentions this year? Personally i think he has some really nice priced e/w ones who could win as well as the obvious ones.

Cheltenham Preview:

Ryanair: Menorah at a big Price 14/1

World Hurdle: Annile Power they think is a certainty.

Triumph: if rain stays away, Calipto. If arrives Le Rocher.

Albert Barlett: Briar Hill or Kings Palace. Think Briar Hill will go off 6/4. A lot of money on Briar Hill the last week.

Gold Cup: Last Instalment won't run unless rain comes. Bobs Worth a bit of a false fav looking at this season but not much there in the field with the exception of Silviniaco Conti, the main danger and there pick.

NAP:

Indian Castle Kim Muir

Broughton

& our conor

& felix Yonger

posted up on the MF too.

That's what I've taken from it!

cafe en seine preview tonight

Gordon Elliot. Don Mc. Barry Gerrighty.Kevin Ryan amd Leon Blanche.

Kevin ryan.. tiger roll .. sizing gold jlt       Dave k .. briar hill Mentions jetson in the hcaps.. smashing for mullins   Don mc clean. Morning assembly. . Last installment.   Leon cheltenhian

·Host  goes foxrock .. bobs worth    Gordon on the fringe foxhunters   Gordon hopes cause of causes runs kim muir    Barry g .. jezki more of that double 
Mentions hadrians approach for a handicap

Makes me laugh the pre view nights as you get the same panelists at three or four them and they give different naps at them all. Never believe a what any of the trainers tell you either as they wont give out there best hopes,they lie about them. There s two I want to see and not sure if one has already happend the other I think is on sunday,the reason I wanted to see them is for the first time I can remember M c Coy is on the panels.

• Upvote 1

ok snippets of news .....Bobs Worth has been disappointing in his work until very recently with his last two bits described as encouraging by the lads at Seven barrows......irish Saint swerves the festival with the last official day of the season 26th April his intended race target, 2m6f hurdle at Sandown(Expected to take all the beating)....Dawalan will be sporting cheek-pieces at the Festival for the first time.....Oscar Whisky will wear a tongue tie next week..Wonderful Charm had a few weeks rest due to a infected foot but has been sparkling over the last two weeks and will carry a lot of confidence going into the JLT......Lac Fontana is in good form but the yard are hoping for some soft in the going for him......Buddy Bolero is up against it with a 9lb rise and drying ground expected to scupper his chances, They fancy Top Wood for the Pertemps and are going to slap a hood on.