You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheltenham 2014

dickie mint

just said the same to my mate. besides him being useless jockey he shouldn't have been on him after yesterday. back to the drawing board for me. annie power better rescue me this week lol.

Aye I hoping for annie mate but tempted on saver with BG s horse.Would of said a saver with big bucks but as great as the horse is Nicholls having another shite festival. It s the same with al ferof  who I really fancy but if I bet in that race then its beneficent for me. Also got a gut feeling for cause of causes for elliott tomorrow in the Kim Muir.

Aye I hoping for annie mate but tempted on saver with BG s horse.Would of said a saver with big bucks but as great as the horse is Nicholls having another shite festival. It s the same with al ferof  who I really fancy but if I bet in that race then its beneficent for me. Also got a gut feeling for cause of causes for elliott tomorrow in the Kim Muir.

Complete agree on these two. Especially with Al Ferof as he was my first pick rather than a saver. Beneficient also my back up.

I've got a feeling for Big Bucks tomorrow. I might be wrong, but Annie Powers form is nothing out the ordinary. Plus, questions over whether it stays. And factor in the Cheltenham course experience/lack of, and I feel that Big Bucks, whilst there are also massive questions about that too, offers the better chance and value.

Others I like the look of are Felix Younger in the first (back on more suitable ground), Jetson in the 2:05 and Nadiya De La Vega in the 4:00, but need to have a proper look tomorrow.

Felix Younger/Annie Power double today. Fingal Bay ew in the 2:05. Spring Heeled @16s ew in the 4:40.

Will hedge my bets closer to the rest of the off times to see what the markets are like.

Had Silver Concorde @ 16s. Got me back even so today its all about making money and hoping the ground stays a bit on the softer side for last installment and tiger roll tomorrow.

Struggling to decide on what to do in the 2.40 today for a lucky 15 !!

I think Beneficent looks likely but you could do it EW and go with Rathlin or Hunt Ball. Rathlin is a gigginstwon horse and it being the owners sponsored race you'd think hed be up to place level.

Hunt ball is currently 25/. Henderson/Geraghty combination. Geraghty rode a 33/1 place yesterday.

All over the place today. Decided on the following…

13:30 Felix Younger & Djakadam (Reverse Forecast), Vukovar (e/w)

14:05 On The Bridge & Mister Dillon (both e/w) Paddy’s paying 5 places.

14:40 Benefficient & Al Ferof (Reverse Forecast)

15:20 More Of That (e/w)

16:00 Tap Night (e/w)

16:40 Cause Of Causes (win)

Not a fucking clue. Just hope Geraghty keeps up his form.

Some tricky-looking races today:

1:30 Felix Yonger (9/2 on Tuesday)

2:05 Grand Vision (14/1, each-way)

2:40 Menorah (8/1); Hunt Ball (25/1, each way)

3:20 At Fishers Cross (10/1)

4:00 Third Intention (12/1, each way); Highway Code (33/1, each way)

4:40 Indian Castle (13/2); Night Alliance (33/1, each way)

Some tricky-looking races today:

1:30 Felix Yonger (9/2 on Tuesday)

2:05 Grand Vision (14/1, each-way)

2:40 Menorah (8/1); Hunt Ball (25/1, each way)

3:20 At Fishers Cross (10/1)

4:00 Third Intention (12/1, each way); Highway Code (33/1, each way)

4:40 Indian Castle (13/2); Night Alliance (33/1, each way)

All tipped by JD on today.fm B)

Having another go at BV's daily enhanced treble. Would have had £400 off the fucker on Tuesday had My Tent or Yours got up.

110/1 today - Felix Younger/Dynaste/Big Bucks

Had a little bit on If In Doubt in the 2:05 and John's Spirit in the 4:00.

I'd happily let all my other bets today lose as long as Annie Power wins though.

Good lucks, gents.

It looks to me as the world hurdle is going to be a bookies race. The fact of annie sitting fast at 6/4 and BB at 4/1 looks to me as they wont be winning. Might do a small win bet on more of that. 

I've just had an ew nibble on more of that.

I've just had an ew nibble on more of that.

With all the hype surrounding the horse annie power and the fact of how Mullins horses have been winning,for me annie should be around 10/11 or worse odds for the race.The fact BB is a massive 4/1 tells me there is some truth into the rumour of Ruby saying to its owners the horse isnt the same anymore.

Thats how the odds on this race appear to me with the bookies holding annie at around 6/4 to tempt punters on.

Infact I am not even going to put a placepot on today as it appears to much of a minefield today.Iv e got felix yonger and annie power in doubles and trebles placed before the meeting and will leave it at that.Tomorrow has more potential for me to bet than today.Good luck if you have a bet today and fingers crossed all the horses comeback safe.