You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheltenham 2014

dickie mint

Vautour won the grade 1 deloitte last time  out beating  the tullow tank by 3 lengths.The deloitte has been the main yardstick for supreme winners.I actually fancy its stablemate wicklow brave who won a listed race last timeout. Vautour should be clear fav for the race on what it has done compared to irving up to now.

The Irish fancy this one alot to but I still have a sneaky feeling for Wicklow.

Hope someone followed.Lost 25 on wicklow though.

Vautour (PP offer), Alfie Sherrin, Fruity O'Rooney and Hurricane Fly, all each way singles. 

Win patent on Vautour, Champagne Fever and Hurricane Fly.

Lucky 15 on Vautour, Champagne Fever, Hurricane Fly and Shotgun Paddy.

Lucky 15 on Irving, Dodging Bullets. Foxrock and Manyriverstocross. 

And, two mug accumulators (only £1 e/w) for shits and giggles on:

1) Vautour, Champagne Fever, Alfie Sherrin, Hurricane Fly, Shotgun Paddy and Ataglance.

2) Irving, Dodging Bullets, Fruity O'Rooney, The New One, Foxrock and Manyriverstocross. 

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby.....

Mullins in the Supreme Novice Hurdle is a Cheltenham must. 

I like the look of Vautour in the Supreme Novices Hurdle tomorrow. Irving strikes me as another My Tent Or Yours. A great speed horse, but not really been in a battle. Plus, Irving has ran all it's races right handed and on relatively flat tracks. The uniqueness of Cheltenham has found out many a better horse than Irving. 

Also, Betfred or Paddy Power seem to be the bookies to use for Cheltenham. Particularly the Supreme. BF are paying out on top 4,  whereas most others pay out on top 3. Paddy Power are giving refunds on losing bets if your pick finishes 2nd/3rd/4th in the Supreme. 

So far for tomorrow, I'm liking Vautour, Champagne Fever and Hurricane Fly. 

One at a bigger price that I like later in the day is Ataglance, again, purely based on course form. 

And I should've laid the fuck out of Irving.....Ah well. 

Just been given this.

Well that has just paid for my meeting i went balls in on my banker of the day Happy days what a horse course record regardless of where or when it was timed there is no soft in that ground its good fast spring ground I love it love it love it 

P.S i would be really worried about the Nicholls string he has confirmed Ringworm in the yard Ivering ran to bad to be true a major question mark over that yards runners

What happened to Irving? I'm at work so just watched the prices on betfair, went up to 80's after just 1 minute. Lost £25 on Gilgamboa but have Vatour in a few doubles n acca's

They went too fast for him. Never travelled, and it effected his jumping. Out of the race after about half a mile.

They went too fast for him. Never travelled, and it effected his jumping. Out of the race after about half a mile.

Run like a clapped out dog. If you want your money back off him buy a load of tesco bolognase on the weekend. That's we're that horse is ending up.