You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So there was a buy out clause

The main thing I don't understand is why were we FORCED to sell Torres?

He seems to be contradicting himself a bit here? 

Maybe because at the highest echelons of the club they were aware that Torres would go on sulking and refuse to perform for the team if he was forced to stay. Suarez, otoh, loves football too much to be that much of a cunt, and they knew it.

Wait, was that a ransom note demanding the 'return' of Suarez? Fucking wankers. Some pretty hilarious 'reasons' for signing that joke of a petition if you need a laugh.

As for everyone banging on about it upsetting title challenges etc. I'd say there is a fair chance the club it will upset the most are based in North London and have an old woman as their manager. They are also on the brink of a cuntish run of games, yet still managed to get a head start on it by losing to Stoke in hilarious circumstances (strikers who can't score, followed by a VERY harsh pen against)

Just think of how poor Wenger must feel right now. Team's form dipping, injuries to key players and potentially only a week away from being out of every competition Arsenal are still involved in, making it 9 years since a trophy. Then this hits social media, the papers and TV. I'm picturing Walt at the end of 'Crawl Space'.

Well done John H. You've pissed off the arsenal good and proper, have a look at this

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/liverpool-football-club-release-luis-suarez-to-arsenal-football-club

Comedy gold, this.  Nearly got the 2,500 signatures - and I'd be surprised if half of them were genuine.

The Goons tried to take the piss and came unstuck.  Now it's time to laugh at them.