You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Glen Johnson get a new contract?

tlw content

Does anybody rate Wisdom?  I really like him, I think he's better than Flano.  I think Derby will be promoted, would you leave him with them for another year in the Premier League or take him back?

I think we should take him back now for what will be a much longer campaign.

If Derby are promoted, being in a defence that will be overrun on a regular basis wll not do much for his confidence.

Does anybody rate Wisdom?  I really like him, I think he's better than Flano.  I think Derby will be promoted, would you leave him with them for another year in the Premier League or take him back?

I do too . Take him back unless there is any real prospect of Kelly rising from the dead.

I'd have Borini and Suso back too and ditch Aspas. 

• 3 months later...

Tried to see the sense of and get on board with the contract year thing.  Kidding myself, hold my hands up.  Load of shite I've come out with on that.  Wasn't a mental thing at all, the lad's just not there at all anymore for whatever reason, but he has no place starting in our defence unless he magically returns back to his form of a couple of seasons ago. 

Assuming that doesn't happen and at least 2 of the other 4 fullbacks stay fit and in form this season, he's going to be a very well paid spectator and gone at midnight on July 1st. 

The gail of the man, coming out on twitter having a pop at the "armchair" fans. Glen your a fucking liability, one casual glance at the man of the match thread, tells you everything you need to know about him, one point received over 37 matches, one 3rd place acknowledgement, that's it.

Him and Lucas are utter shithouses, two bygone relic's of an entirely forgettable era were finishing 7th and 8th was painted as transition. Get out of my club Glen and take that Victor twat face Moses plastic shithouse with you.

It's only the very last sentence which made me realise that Boss was talking about last season. Silly me.

I think the treatment hes getting on here, twitter and in general is a disgrace.

he d be gone if rodgers didnt want him.

Of course it is. People can choose to pretend otherwise, but it's been obvious for a while that a lot of our fans are just cunts.

• Upvote 2