You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Glen Johnson get a new contract?

tlw content

he almost scored 2 tonight and should of had a pen

no he's not worth his (alleged) contract but thats not his fault,blame Rafa or whoever okay'd it

our heads dropped as we were chasing GD but we'll learn from it,its football chaps,cant blame 1 man for 3 goals conceded.Did yas slag Stevie off against Chelsea? 

• Downvote 2

I think I'm gonna kill somebody if we give him a new contract. We've been in with our best chance of a title for years and the prick never manage to look more than half-arsed throughout.

And, he wonders why Mourinho binned him, the fucking loser. Ain't got a clue about what it means to be running through the pain barrier like Luis has been doing all year.

He's got all the skill in the world and every attribute a top class full back needs...except three, he has no courage, no brain and no heart. He's like the tin man, the lion and the fucking scarecrow all wrapped up in one disasterous £18m shit stained package.

I have never seen a more lackadaisical, brain dead shithouse ever.

I hope he makes it to the end of the season without being battered by some loon in the Paddock.

• Upvote 2

I think we all know, and probably Glen himself, that Sunday will be his last game for us.

When it comes to looking at the current team and asking ourselves where we can and need to improve for next season he is and was always the first in the firing line.

He's given his best for us and he can be very good going forward but the time has come where we need somebody in that position who, first and foremost, is a top defender.