You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton Vs Liverpool

WhiskeyJar

There haven't been many better players than Suarez. Greater, sure. But better footballers? Honestly, I can't think of many better to have worn the Liverpool shirt. He's just a phenomenon.

Carragher said the other night that other than Gerrard, Suarez is the best he's played with.

He said you hear about players needing to be 100% fit to play well suarez would have to be 100% injured.

all this talk about him being a cheat and worse - he fucking works for every fucking penny he earns.

• Upvote 1

Turned it off after the first half because we were shite. I mean we were playing a good side away from home and weren't winning 5-0, which is an absolute disgrace. I'd have hooked the lot if it were possible. Dunno how we actually managed to win 3-0 in the end, it's not like we have any good players or anything.

We won and won well, get over it.

Agger and Skrtel were much improved today. Agger played like he had a point to prove and Skrtel did what he's done for most of the season and defended brilliantly. 

Lallana looks a very good player. Trailed off second half, but he's got some brilliant feet. Not seen enough of him to say whether he's good enough for a CL side, but he looks very good. 

Lallana looks a very good player. Trailed off second half, but he's got some brilliant feet. Not seen enough of him to say whether he's good enough for a CL side, but he looks very good.

I picked him out as a potential long-term replacement for Stevie 18 months ago, not sure yet whether he can be that good but he is a class act who should be playing at a higher level, for sure.

It looks & feels like a title charge we rode our luck 1st half but u always need luck if your gonna win it we have outstanding players bang in form Skrtel, Sterling & off course the brilliant Suarez I'm sure it's coming down to the wire & were right in the mix gonna be a cracking end to the season bring it on

After the man city and Chelsea games is the time to decide if we are in with a serious shout at the title, win the next two and we have wrapped up top 4 though.

Beating us or city is uniteds only chance of getting a little bit of joy out of the remainder of the season so I am expecting there players to turn up, win that game and our players should have all the belief they need.